Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Fiesta mk7 S1600 Sony Stereo Question

DylanH
聽Share

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/224257736746?hash=item3436cd802a:g:DjkAAOSwTMhfxPaK Hi I was just wondering if someone could tell me for certain whether this stereo face unit will fit my 2011 Fiesta mk7 and is it just plug and play? It's also the S1600 model if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance.馃槉

On 5/29/2021 at 2:13 AM, DylanH said:

Hi I was just wondering if someone could tell me for certain whether this stereo face unit will fit my 2011 Fiesta mk7 and is it just plug and play?聽

You mean like this 10 plate of ours with a 14 plate Sony fitted ? Fitted straight in and all worked, as for the sound quality I really didn't notice any improvement, the only way to improve on the sound is to upgrade the Speakers, I'm not willing to rip apart my door panels just for the sake of better sound, I fitted this as it looks much better than the painted silver part.

Just carefully unbolt everything and swap over.

There's numerous youtube clips how to remove the head unit, so familiarize yourself with them before you start the swap over.

DSC01505.JPG

Hiya Guys i have a 2010 fiesta fitted with a standard stereo. Ive bought a bluetooth stereo with the black sony fascia. Hacing removed my original stereo this mornibg the two plugs on the back of mine dont fit the bluetooth headunit as they are a different shape plus the ariel lead connector is different( mine has one ariel lead connector the other one has two small ones) the plug on the back of the fascia fits ok though?聽

8 hours ago, AndyRyan70 said:

Hiya Guys i have a 2010 fiesta fitted with a standard stereo. Ive bought a bluetooth stereo with the black sony fascia.

On a 2010 plate car, bluetooth will never work correctly on that year of car, you'd need everything from the donor car and that includes the DAB antenna for it to work.