Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3.4.21020 & F10 maps

colinmcg71

9 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Only other way I can think of is built in wifi in the car but that will take ages 

I think that is a slow process m8

The size of the map download has changed from 21.8 to 8.6 GB so hopefully this one installs🤞

14 hours ago, jambmoz said:

The size of the map download has changed from 21.8 to 8.6 GB so hopefully this one installs🤞

Same problem as the last one, ERRO1 code, I’ve tried different browsers and USB’s. More or less given up on this😢

53 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

Same problem as the last one, ERRO1 code, I’ve tried different browsers and USB’s. More or less given up on this😢

It might be worth running the standalone interrogator (the one that generates a log file). No need to upload the resulting log file to Ford though. Some people on the F-150 forums report that the MEM_ERR01 is gone and they can install map updates again after the interrogator has been run. 

5 minutes ago, colinmcg71 said:

It might be worth running the standalone interrogator (the one that generates a log file). No need to upload the resulting log file to Ford though. Some people on the F-150 forums report that the MEM_ERR01 is gone and they can install map updates again after the interrogator has been run. 

Cheers, I will try it later, it really is frustrating dealing with Ford maps. Thanks👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colinmcg71 said:

Tried it but no change, still coming up MEM_ERRO1. Not sure what to do now. Ford aren’t too helpful 

1 minute ago, jambmoz said:

Tried it but no change, still coming up MEM_ERRO1. Not sure what to do now. Ford aren’t too helpful 

Damn. Sorry it didn’t work.

18 minutes ago, colinmcg71 said:

Damn. Sorry it didn’t work.

No worries, I’m as sure as I can be that I’m not doing anything wrong. Just not to be at the moment. 

• Like 1

Up to an hour now of updating and it’s not done the key cycle had not popped up was anyone else the same 

3 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Up to an hour now of updating and it’s not done the key cycle had not popped up was anyone else the same 

You haven’t had the ERRO1 code so that’s positive👍

15 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

You haven’t had the ERRO1 code so that’s positive👍

Said to wait for key recycle turned car off and locked it restarted again then I got an error so I pulled out usb stick and put it back in again started updating again 1 hour 45 later key recycle again then it updated again and finally update complete F10 maps finally installed 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, DaveG1975 said:

Said to wait for key recycle turned car off and locked it restarted again then I got an error so I pulled out usb stick and put it back in again started updating again 1 hour 45 later key recycle again then it updated again and finally update complete F10 maps finally installed 

What an ordeal. Glad it’s finally done.

10 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Glad your sorted m8, what was the error code you had??

Code error 103 saying either download all the files again or retry the installing it again which I did then it worked a total of 3 and a half hours off driving around at least my stop start started working again 🤣 that’s not worked for ages got 2 things for the price of one 😊

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Code error 103 saying either download all the files again or retry the installing it again which I did then it worked a total of 3 and a half hours off driving around at least my stop start started working again 🤣 that’s not worked for ages got 2 things for the price of one 😊

Apparently MEM_ERRO1 means the memory isn’t big enough to take the update, if this is correct I think I’m goosed😢

Ford now saying it’s a website error and they will let me know when it’s resolved. Not sure if I’m confident 

On 6/19/2021 at 12:20 PM, jambmoz said:

Ford now saying it’s a website error and they will let me know when it’s resolved. Not sure if I’m confident 

On 6/15/2021 at 11:40 AM, jambmoz said:

Apparently MEM_ERRO1 means the memory isn’t big enough to take the update, if this is correct I think I’m goosed😢

I've had the same error from the 8GB file that FORD put on their website so will be interesting to see if they do fix the issue or otherwise I'm in the same boat

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jacquesy said:

I've had the same error from the 8GB file that FORD put on their website so will be interesting to see if they do fix the issue or otherwise I'm in the same boat

Yeah, I’m not overly confident but we will see what happens 

I'm trying to update my Sync system via a USB  & download from the ford website, and I've followed everything to the letter, but when i put the USB stick into the car, it says its found it, and then that's it, nothing else happens.

I'm obviously missing something here I imagine...any idea what to check?

2 hours ago, StevoInLincolnshire said:

I'm trying to update my Sync system via a USB  & download from the ford website, and I've followed everything to the letter, but when i put the USB stick into the car, it says its found it, and then that's it, nothing else happens.

How long are you waiting - it can take some time - just leave the stick in it will carry on when you restart

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StevoInLincolnshire said:

Is it defo formatted to EX FAT?? and unzipped??

6 hours ago, StevoInLincolnshire said:

download from the ford website, and I've followed everything to the letter, but when i put the USB stick into the car, it says its found it, and then that's it, nothing else happens.

Did you make a folder on your USB stick called:

SyncMyRide

and unzip the files in to that folder? 

The installation file needs to be on the USB stick but not in the folder. 

On 6/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Tiexen said:

How long are you waiting - it can take some time - just leave the stick in it will carry on when you restart

To be fair it was in for about an hour..?

On 6/22/2021 at 11:17 PM, jambmoz said:

Is it defo formatted to EX FAT?? and unzipped??

Yes, both those bits done too...

On 6/22/2021 at 11:57 PM, unofix said:

Did you make a folder on your USB stick called:

SyncMyRide

and unzip the files in to that folder? 

The installation file needs to be on the USB stick but not in the folder. 

Ill admit, I didn't create a file called that...?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club