Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3.4.21020 & F10 maps

9 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Only other way I can think of is built in wifi in the car but that will take ages 

I think that is a slow process m8

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Code error 103 saying either download all the files again or retry the installing it again which I did then it worked a total of 3 and a half hours off driving around at least my stop start started wo

Said to wait for key recycle turned car off and locked it restarted again then I got an error so I pulled out usb stick and put it back in again started updating again 1 hour 45 later key recycle agai

This and your previous messages have been a massive help to me also as I was experiencing a similar issue to the other person and the same files were missing. Fantastic

Posted Images

The size of the map download has changed from 21.8 to 8.6 GB so hopefully this one installs🤞

14 hours ago, jambmoz said:

The size of the map download has changed from 21.8 to 8.6 GB so hopefully this one installs🤞

Same problem as the last one, ERRO1 code, I’ve tried different browsers and USB’s. More or less given up on this😢

53 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

Same problem as the last one, ERRO1 code, I’ve tried different browsers and USB’s. More or less given up on this😢

It might be worth running the standalone interrogator (the one that generates a log file). No need to upload the resulting log file to Ford though. Some people on the F-150 forums report that the MEM_ERR01 is gone and they can install map updates again after the interrogator has been run. 

5 minutes ago, colinmcg71 said:

It might be worth running the standalone interrogator (the one that generates a log file). No need to upload the resulting log file to Ford though. Some people on the F-150 forums report that the MEM_ERR01 is gone and they can install map updates again after the interrogator has been run. 

Cheers, I will try it later, it really is frustrating dealing with Ford maps. Thanks👍

3 hours ago, colinmcg71 said:

Tried it but no change, still coming up MEM_ERRO1. Not sure what to do now. Ford aren’t too helpful 

1 minute ago, jambmoz said:

Tried it but no change, still coming up MEM_ERRO1. Not sure what to do now. Ford aren’t too helpful 

Damn. Sorry it didn’t work.

18 minutes ago, colinmcg71 said:

Damn. Sorry it didn’t work.

No worries, I’m as sure as I can be that I’m not doing anything wrong. Just not to be at the moment. 

3 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Up to an hour now of updating and it’s not done the key cycle had not popped up was anyone else the same 

You haven’t had the ERRO1 code so that’s positive👍

15 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

You haven’t had the ERRO1 code so that’s positive👍

Said to wait for key recycle turned car off and locked it restarted again then I got an error so I pulled out usb stick and put it back in again started updating again 1 hour 45 later key recycle again then it updated again and finally update complete F10 maps finally installed 

59 minutes ago, DaveG1975 said:

Said to wait for key recycle turned car off and locked it restarted again then I got an error so I pulled out usb stick and put it back in again started updating again 1 hour 45 later key recycle again then it updated again and finally update complete F10 maps finally installed 

What an ordeal. Glad it’s finally done.

10 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Glad your sorted m8, what was the error code you had??

Code error 103 saying either download all the files again or retry the installing it again which I did then it worked a total of 3 and a half hours off driving around at least my stop start started working again 🤣 that’s not worked for ages got 2 things for the price of one 😊

21 hours ago, DaveG1975 said:

Code error 103 saying either download all the files again or retry the installing it again which I did then it worked a total of 3 and a half hours off driving around at least my stop start started working again 🤣 that’s not worked for ages got 2 things for the price of one 😊

Apparently MEM_ERRO1 means the memory isn’t big enough to take the update, if this is correct I think I’m goosed😢