Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk5 TDCI 147bhp Mods

Benho
聽Share

Hey 馃憢

I have been looking at how to enhance my Mk5聽mondi. I have a local company that can do a stage 1 remap and I have been advised that maybe I should follow-up with a stainless steel exhaust system and air filter replacement or indiction kit.

However, after some googling to find some parts I can鈥檛 find any that seem compatible with my car and now struggling. I came across this site and hoping someone may have gone through this journey and can recommend a supplier/suppliers that may be able to help.聽

Thanks in advance. 馃槉

I wouldn't bother with any of the mods. Won't make any noticable聽 difference to performance. Just get a remap done. I went the bluefin way and makes such a difference.聽

Alternative apparently is to use forscan ( free download) and an elm 327 adapter( 拢 20) and alter the mapping from 150 to 180. I would have tried that first if I knew before .聽

There's a good Facebook group a forum member can recommend for All sort of mods hints and tips. Search Mondeo Mk 5聽

• Like 1

Hey iantt, thanks for replying. I don鈥檛 have FB聽and had seen a number of posts referring to there from here. Grateful for your advice, thanks.

I was also recommended to go down the bluefin route, I鈥檒l give that a try and let you know how it goes. The videos make it look quite easy.

2 minutes ago, Benho said:

Hey iantt, thanks for replying. I don鈥檛 have FB聽and had seen a number of posts referring to there from here. Grateful for your advice, thanks.

I was also recommended to go down the bluefin route, I鈥檒l give that a try and let you know how it goes. The videos make it look quite easy.

It is easy. Used it on a focus 1.0 ecoboost for 5 years no issues and now on Mondeo for just over 12months no issues.聽

I don't do fb either but made up an account with a different name so I could join the FB group only.聽

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The facebook group is really good.聽 you can learn alot from it.聽 Ive been a member over 3 years now and still learning new stuff with it.聽 Lots of great people and they are really helpful, would defo recommend creating a facebook account and joining the group.
Yes you can go from a 150bhp to 180bhp with forscan and those that have done it have seen a big improvement to their cars.聽

Please see below for the link to the group.聽 You are all welcome to join it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/

• Like 2