Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Confused! SERVICING

Nimrodmk8

6 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Are they trying to sell you the annual convenience check rather than a service?

Assuming you were talking Stoneacre York, they seem pretty well aware when I've been in there.

Yep, it is Stoneacre, and yes they clearly state annual service. They rang me up in Feb this year for an annual service and MOT (I declined), last week sent me this text.

rsz_screenshot_20210605-114405.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I used to do a lot of fleet business with TCH back in the day and they were a pretty reputable outfit then, don't know about current set up though.

£34.99 was the official Ford price I was quoted when I ordered my car in September 2017, I wonder if its an out of date webpage? 

Aye maybe.  Cheapest I've had it is 90 quid.  If it still is 35 in that place I'd have a weekend away in the peak District once a year 😀 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

Aye maybe.  Cheapest I've had it is 90 quid.  If it still is 35 in that place I'd have a weekend away in the peak District once a year 😀 

I see the official Ford price has now gone up to £115 - quite a rise in less than 4 years!  I tried clicking "Book a Convenience Check" on the TCH website  in the link and it just took me to "servicing offers", nothing for £34.99 though, so maybe that deal is not available now.

We often have a few days in Derbyshire, though, one of our favourite places!.😀

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I see the official Ford price has now gone up to £115 - quite a rise in less than 4 years!  I tried clicking "Book a Convenience Check" on the TCH website  in the link and it just took me to "servicing offers", nothing for £34.99 though, so maybe that deal is not available now.

We often have a few days in Derbyshire, though, one of our favourite places!.😀

ask a your local dear to price match, worth a phone call...

On 6/4/2021 at 10:48 AM, Guy Heaton said:

Went into worse than limp mode, wouldn't rev at all, basically undriveable. The error was in the high pressure fuel rail but they also replaced the accelerator pedal assembly.

I do wonder about build quality.  I now have leaky rear shocks too.

Wow, seems early for shocks to go, prior to this car I had an Toyota MR2 for 13 years, never let me down and were still on original shocks. as I'm a grandad thought I should buy a 5 seater and it was my first ever Brand New Car, the Fiesta ST line leaked in the cabin so refused to keep the car, the courtesy car they car me was a Focus, which does drive nicely.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club