Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CC3 09 centre buttons / switches replacement

mikek10

Hi, just bought a 2nd hand CC3. Very low mileage but the buttons on the centre instrument panel all seem worn. Wonder if anyone knows of replacement button / switch sets?

Just to add, the worst seem to be the roof, windscreen demister and heated seat buttons which look like they all part of the same module. I can't seem to find a direct replacement with correct configuration and given they are so worn with only 25000 on the clock I was hoping to find something after market that might be better?

My guess is the car was owned by a woman who liked to use strong sented hand cream and purfume, both of which are known to damage the switch buttons over time.

replacments are available from places like eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/1250863782

As far as I known there are no aftermarket switches made for this model as it was produced in such low numbers.

• Like 2

If you can get the replacement buttons they are easy to replace.

Pop the worn ones out using a plastic trim tool (bojo are best) and unplug the connectors.

The plugs are shaped differently so will only fit the corresponding buttons.

If you can't get them on eBay then a Ford dealership will still be able to source them.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 12:22 PM, unofix said:

My guess is the car was owned by a woman who liked to use strong sented hand cream and purfume, both of which are known to damage the switch buttons over time.

Yep, my laptop suffers the same damage for exactly the same reason! I have already replaced the keyboard because of her use of such products LOL

I have to use a tonne of hand cream but never knew it could cause that! 😮  I don't generally go around wiping it on every surface though... :laugh: