Do Not Sell My Personal Information

recently joined.

Gunni

Evening all. Been here a week or so and just picked the new (to me) car up yesterday - 2.0D(180) ST.line. Spent a few hrs giving it a quick clean this morning.Have upgraded Sync 3 and maps this afternoon. Am looking at doing a few miles tomorrow to see how she drives.

May have a few questions over the coming days, so wil apologise in advance. lol
Thanks, kris

mondeo 1.5.jpg

Mondeo 2.5.jpg

Mondeo 2.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Kristian, welcome to the Ford Owners Club.

Thats a very nice looking car you have there, it looks like new. From the registration I guess it was originally sold by Arnold Clarke Glasgow.

Hi welcome

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, unofix said:

Hi Kristian, welcome to the Ford Owners Club.

Thats a very nice looking car you have there, it looks like new. From the registration I guess it was originally sold by Arnold Clarke Glasgow.

Thanks. It is pretty clean, got a couple of stonechips here and there but nothing too bad.  Not going to ask how you know that. Is there anything else you could tell me about it, lol. I just got it from Arnold Clarke in Preston. 

99% of all vehicles with the registration "SFxx xxx" are sold and registered by Arnold Clarke Glasgow. Your car could well have been owned orginally by Lex Vehicle Leasing as they get alot of their cars from said garage. If it was a Lex vehicle it will have been well looked after and fully serviced no expense spared.

1 hour ago, Gunni said:

Not going to ask how you know that. 

Lots of details available online which could be used by vehicle cloners - which is why it is normally advised to redact registrations when posting pics. Nice looking car though!😀

https://www.checkcardetails.co.uk/cardetails/Sf17yjg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club