Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roof bars on panoramic roof

Benek

Looking for some advice. I'm looking to put roof bars on my edge. I've Been told that thule one are not compatible with my car. Could You advice which one will fit for my car. 

• 4 weeks later...

thule kit 145074 fits the pano roof Edge.  I've been using one on mine for a couple of years

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you are just planning to haul a bike, get a hitch rack instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Also got the thule ones fit okay have put roof box on mine  

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 2017 edge sport and was told by Ford here in Sweden that roof bars is not possible.

Are they wrong?

Well I guess they must be wrong or all those that say they have fitted the thule bars must be telling fibs

On 10/4/2021 at 8:07 PM, unofix said:

Well I guess they must be wrong or all those that say they have fitted the Thule bars must be telling fibs

maybe then ones with roofbars have a 2019 edge as these have the rails for the roofbars

Mine is 2017 

I have a 2017 Edge sport auto with thule roof bars stood outside my house at this moment it has the panoramic roof use 754 thule foot pack and bars of your choice 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ydda2 said:

I have a 2017 Edge sport auto with Thule roof bars stood outside my house at this moment it has the panoramic roof use 754 Thule foot pack and bars of your choice 

Can you provide a  picture  of the mount  and how it looks? 

I have just upgraded my Kuga to an Edge with a panoramic roof. The handbook says that the roof should not be loaded. Of course you can do what you want but if the panoramic roof fails then it will be a large repair bill.

• Sad 1

That is correct "The panoramic roof" should not be loaded. It is however possible to fit the support brakets to the edge of the roof which is the strongest point of the roof structure. Even a steel roof should not be loaded with the old style 'roof rack' as modern design of cars means that the roof skin is very thin and flexible.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club