Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine bay rear scuttle seal foam blocks

jsk

Hi All

Question on my Fiesta Mk8 Vignale 1.0 ecoboost 125, MHEV build date 15 Sept 2020. Which I purchased new this March.

As I have four weeks of no driving due to heart valve replacement I thought I would do a couple of modifications in my engine bay. battery cover and NB Styling bonnet struts (well worth it). During the fitment of these struts I noticed that on the rear scuttle the full length seal is fitted but at either end of this there should be a large sponge rubber block but these are missing or I think so. On my last Mk8 they were there.

Can anyone look on their post Sept 2020 models for me and let me know if they are now still fitted to the MHEV. 

Or can someone give the official description of these items or better still their part numbers.

The block is the item above the rear screw of the headlight attachment in the photo.

Thanks in anticipation.

ford-fiesta-hybrid-focus-hybrid-confirmed-with-10-liter-ecoboost-engine_36.jpg

I don't know your answer sorry, but for clarity for others here's a pic of one of mine from my early 2018-

20210608_142041.jpg

Thanks Mike. Definitely a better picture than mine to what I am on about.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Did you manage to find a part code for these foam blocks? 

I’m hoping to take delivery of a MHEV Fiesta shortly and I noticed that these foam insulators were no longer fitted. If they’re not too expensive I’ll order from the parts department. 

Sorry Andy, no I haven't and my small Ford dealership hasn't been any help.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Spoke to my local Ford dealers parts department today, even using my 2018 Fiesta’s registration number as a reference they can’t see the “foam blocks” on their parts system. So it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to source any to retrofit to my 2021 car.

How odd!

Not ideal but perhaps you could source a piece of similar foam and cut out your own?

6 hours ago, Aldridge Andy said:

Spoke to my local Ford dealers parts department today, even using my 2018 Fiesta’s registration number as a reference they can’t see the “foam blocks” on their parts system. So it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to source any to retrofit to my 2021 car.

Here is the part number you need 

Part number : H1BB-A015A54-CC

Finis number (specific to ford internally) : 2167810

you can speak again to your dealer and tell him to search his system with any of these numbers , sure they will find it

Hope this helps 🙂 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Eng_Ahmad1986 said:

Here is the part number you need 

Part number : H1BB-A015A54-CC

Finis number (specific to ford internally) : 2167810

you can speak again to your dealer and tell him to search his system with any of these numbers , sure they will find it

Hope this helps 🙂 

You are a star, thank you so much, I’ll give my dealer a call next week 🙂

• Like 2

Thanks Ahmad. Have ordered two today and collect  them tomorrow. Will let you  all know if they fit.

• Like 2

Once again thanks Ahmad. Collected and fitted so hopefully engine bay will stay a bit cleaner now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jsk said:

Once again thanks Ahmad. Collected and fitted so hopefully engine bay will stay a bit cleaner now.

Hope you don’t mind me asking, how much were the foam blocks?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jsk said:

no need to thank me , that's what this forum was created for 🙂 to help each other 🙂 

• Like 1