Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pls Help

Nozzer25

Anybody have any idea with what the problem could be with these error codes any help would be much appreciated

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

These errors might be historic, (there's no timestamps) so if you issue a clear error, do they come back once cleared?  Also, what is happening to your Mondeo? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicam49 said:

These errors might be historic, (there's no timestamps) so if you issue a clear error, do they come back once cleared?  Also, what is happening to your Mondeo? 

I clear them run a test again and they reappear my ac not working and passenger door lock not deadlocking

Well, your car is 14 years old! The a/c code might be a relay, the door lock code might be a door lock module,  try googling the codes  ie Ford+code and have a trawl though the results.... sorry can't be specific! Let us know how you get on! 👍 

The problem with the AC not working is to do with the throttle body. Under very heavy acceleration the AC is disengaged to take the load off the engine.

I would check the throttle body sensor as the fault is saying it is wide open, and hence AC relay is switched off.

• Like 1

The A/C DTC P1460 is telling you that there is an unexpected signal or no signal in the circuit between the relay coil (R3) and the PCM.

The first check would be that you have battery voltage at the relay R3 base pin 1.

The most likely cause is a break in the White/Orange wire between the Power Distribution Box and the PCM.
The wire, being a signal wire is thin and has probably broken although the outside of the wire may be intact.
Visibly check the wiring, the break usually occurs at bends or where it joins other parts of the wiring loom.

Mondeo R3.jpg

.... so check fuse f7 for starters... 🤔 

It could be Fuse 7, but if it is just a fuse failure I would think it more likely to be Fuse 13, however I have to say that I still think it is the Throttle position sensor that is possibly causing the problem.

Throttle position sensor.... So is that part of the accelerator pedal...? 

Update the door code needed a new lock mechanism all working fine now and the p1460 the relay is not getting a earth so booked in with auto electrician

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club