Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Muffler

Fredriknordenvik

Hi! I need a muffler to my S-MAX 2.2 TDCI 2009. The one on the left side if you stand behind the car. I live in sweden and I can only find original ford parts. The want 760 euros for the muffler and to change it and I think thats waaay to expensive. Does anyone here know any cheaper mufflers that fits?

20 hours ago, Fredriknordenvik said:

Hi! I need a muffler to my S-MAX 2.2 TDCI 2009. The one on the left side if you stand behind the car. I live in sweden and I can only find original ford parts. The want 760 euros for the muffler and to change it and I think thats waaay to expensive. Does anyone here know any cheaper mufflers that fits?

try to get it rewelded i got 2.5t on 07 plate my nearside fell off went to local exhaust centre quoted me in excess of £1100 as dealer supply only then went to a place called pipecraft rewelded on for £80 few months later decided to get stainlees steel exhaust for less than was quoted by kwik fit

my exhaust is all one piece from cat back 

It does seem to be dealer part only unfortunately.

I will be getting a stainless system made up if/when my exhaust fails...the hangers are the most corroded on mine, been painting/protecting them for a few years now.