Do Not Sell My Personal Information

probably a blonde question but uber urgent

LoKi

i've had my fiesta about 3 weeks... its an R Reg and 1.3 engine... checked oil last week and it was full... today the oil light flashed on then off again so i checked the oil and its now randomly empty... no leaks from anywhere, no oil round the spark plugs (already checked all this) however, how the fook do i fill it... please dont tell me i gotta take the breather pipe off everytime or the !Removed! things goin on eBay... i've had some really old retro cars and none have been this much of a pain in the !Removed! ... anyone who can let me know asap would be a star cos i gotta leave at silly o'clock in the morning for wales and dont fancy drivin with no oil xxx

i've had my fiesta about 3 weeks... its an R Reg and 1.3 engine... checked oil last week and it was full... today the oil light flashed on then off again so i checked the oil and its now randomly empty... no leaks from anywhere, no oil round the spark plugs (already checked all this) however, how the fook do i fill it... please dont tell me i gotta take the breather pipe off everytime or the !Removed! things goin on ebay... i've had some really old retro cars and none have been this much of a pain in the !Removed! ... anyone who can let me know asap would be a star cos i gotta leave at silly o'clock in the morning for wales and dont fancy drivin with no oil xxx

i have the same sort of problem but the light normally goes on and off when i take a hard corner quite fats.. i got told it could just be where the oil goes up and down in the engine and some times reads theres not enough.. but i also had it where when i tooked out the dipsit and wiped it etc. that it showed there was no oil :huh:

i've had my fiesta about 3 weeks... its an R Reg and 1.3 engine... checked oil last week and it was full... today the oil light flashed on then off again so i checked the oil and its now randomly empty... no leaks from anywhere, no oil round the spark plugs (already checked all this) however, how the fook do i fill it... please dont tell me i gotta take the breather pipe off everytime or the !Removed! things goin on ebay... i've had some really old retro cars and none have been this much of a pain in the !Removed! ... anyone who can let me know asap would be a star cos i gotta leave at silly o'clock in the morning for wales and dont fancy drivin with no oil xxx

bound to be a filler pipe on top of the rocker cover?

hey i av a mk5 x reg 1.3 fiesta. on my engine there is a round tub like thing with an oil sign on top. if u av a similar fing jsut pull it and the 2 pipes attached will come with it, pour wat u fink will do into the hole, it will have wat i think are cams in it and then put the tub bak onthe hole.

i dnt knw if this will help iam a complete novice but u neva knw....

the big question is not how to fill it up but where is the oil disapearing to?

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club