Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another brake calliper paint question!

Fordfootforward

Afternoon, 

i have a frozen white mk8 st line fiesta. 

love the alloys and want to show them off even more with painted brake callipers, have given it some serious thought between red and blue and have decided to opt for blue as then it’s pure Ford colours white and blue. 

It’s a 1l eco boost engine so hardly a performance car in anyway, will hammerite smooth paint do the job and last for a while or am I best opting for proper calliper paint? 

Colour as well please, really want a “Ford” blue on the brakes, can anyone recommend the exact colour I’ll need? 

thanks in advance! 

I've painted my Focus RS calipers with hammerite smooth blue and has lasted well, matches the colour of my RS badges, which are a bit lighter than the ford badge.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for the replies. Does anyone have a photo of their diy painted blue brake callipers ? 
thanks again 👍

My tip for painting callipers is to ensure everywhere is dust free and key the surface & remove the pads before any painting is done, when it's all dry ressemble carefully, if it was me I'd fit new pads.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club