Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charging pad

Keith Haigh

Can anyone tell me why I don’t have a wireless charging pad in my brand new 2021 ST Line Puma

Yes, I think all versions did have it at launch, now it seems it's ST-Line X and above according to the latest price list I've seen.

You have to have comfort addon to have wireless charging mate. Or atleast in Czech republic.. sorry for OT but my Puma from May 2021 does not even have aluminium pedals nor scuff plates and the automatic climate temp indicator is shown only in sync 3 infotainment. The dial itself has static thermometer picture…I have payed extra for winter and comfort package…  they really have stripped the st line trim since launch…

• 10 months later...

Can anyone tell me if I can turn off wireless charging please ?

14 minutes ago, Anji said:

Can anyone tell me if I can turn off wireless charging please ?

Just put the phone on the pad upside down if you want to store it and not charge. 

• 2 months later...

The ones without wireless charging are lucky, I have it in my Puma titanium but it doesn’t work ! 🤬

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club