Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cc off side rear window motor has packed up -repair or replace?

jonwoolf

I have taken car to a local garage who stated that the electric motor had packed up

can I get a replacement or repaired one

45 minutes ago, jonwoolf said:

I have taken car to a local garage who stated that the electric motor had packed up

can I get a replacement or repaired one

I'm curious, is this not a question you asked your 'local garage'? (You can get either a new replacement, or pick up a used one off Ebay)

851685652_FocusRearWindowController.Front.thumb.JPG.f45e1f8bd473726156e89b50b2876f1a.JPG607668237_FocusRearWindowController_Back.thumb.JPG.4678b0c22748123d5d5ed52a6f36cfdd.JPG                                 

I have this rear window motor/controller unit spare and not required.

It was purchased a year or so ago as a used part but the problem on my Focus was fixed without needing it.

If it will replace yours. just let me know.

ScaniaPBman.

• Like 1

hi  sounds good

will

it fit my 07 cc convertible if so yes please  how much do you want for it

regards

Jon

9 hours ago, jonwoolf said:

it fit my 07 cc convertible if so yes please  how much do you want for it

Hi, you should send him a PM (private message) by hovering over his name icon, and selecting, 'message'...

• Like 1

Will it fit your 07 cc convertible?

Don't know.

First thing is to get the controller out and compare the part numbers. Next thing is to find out exactly what has failed on your motor assembly. If it looks as if my part does not match, then you might be able to strip it down for the matching common mechanical parts.

It was purchased for a Ford Focus MK2 titanium petrol saloon which has electric rear windows. This one is for the left hand side. It might be a common part, I have no information on that. My guess is that the motor, gears etc are most likely to be interchangeable.

How much will it cost?

I am just pleased to pass it on to someone who can make use of it. £5 by paypal to cover the postage. No return if its not suitable.

Send me a PM as advised above.

ScaniaPBman

• Like 1

Of course that's why you pay your local garage. With respect, the very fact that you have to ask that question would imply that dismantling the trim, and then the mechanism of your car is not in your ball park. Nothing wrong with that, that's why I use a garage too!

However, if they told you it was faulty, they should be able to advise what part you need to get it working again. @ScaniaPBman has made a very kind offer to supply part, but it's unfair to rely on him to determine if it will fit & sort out your issue. Take your phone to the garage, show them this thread, and seek their advice seeing as they'll likely be fitting it...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club