Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear camera for st line puma

Stud
聽Share

Hi all

I鈥檝e聽just brought a聽st line puma on Friday love the car but it didn鈥檛 have a reversing camera,

if I wanted one it was a five month wait 馃がcan anyone tell me if you can get聽a rear view camera factory speck fitted after聽

you have brought the car ?

Of course it can be done, anything can be done, now, ask your local dealer of the cost, then sit down after the shock, and have one of their 'free' cappuccinos! LOL

• Haha 2

Can't answer the question unfortunately but I was surprised you could only get the camera on the ST-L Puma as part of the Parking Pack (拢450) or Driver Assistance Pack (拢900). There are firms that claim to be able to retrofit cameras that display on the existing infotainment screen, couple of links below, they may be worth a look. No doubt there are others.

https://www.avrmobiles.co.uk/acatalog/retrofit-factory-oem-reverse-camera-install.html

http://www.motormods.co.uk/reversing_cameras.html

I expect the Puma is very similar to a Focus Mk4, in which case you can fit an aftermarket system which looks almost identical to the factory unit with the exception that the coloured lines don't move when you turn the wheel. Cost is about 拢60 if you do the work yourself.

• Like 1

When I bought mine from the garage they fitted just the revering camera. It didn鈥檛 cost much extra. Like is said above the only thing is that it doesn鈥檛 have the lines on the camera but other than that is exactly as you鈥檇 get from Ford factory