Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Where did our 'reaction' count go on posts?

StephenFord

I've noticed that now you don't get an accurate count of the number of posts beside a members name, and also, the number of 'reactions' that the member has received has disappeared totally. I wonder why?

Lol just mentioned that on another thread - at least it's not just me then!😀

• Like 1

They might re appear after the next " Key cycle" 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Well, apparently I am now a 'Grand Master 14/14', no idea what that means, I much preferred the previous 'reaction' counter! Please, can you bring it back? This is not an improvement!

1985349613_grandmaster.thumb.jpg.4da79d3ab01dc305da865789fdf8d6d9.jpg

47 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Well, apparently I am now a 'Grand Master 14/14', no idea what that means

I seem to be one too. I thought it was the Head of a Masonic Lodge? Or a top chess player?😀

• Haha 1

Yes the new system is in my opinion not as good as the old, we will just have to wait for the F11 update 🤣

All the old information is still there, its that now you have to go looking for it. So for Stephen is shows "2.7k" for the number of posts. If you place your mouse curser over the 2.7k it will show you the true number is 2687 posts.

Also to find the likes etc. you now have to click on (for example) Stephens profile which will then tell you he has a reputation of 2.4k. Now if you then click on the 2.4k it will show you the true number is 2406.

So why has this new improvement made things worse I hear everyone ask ? well its Covid19 of course !!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I seem to be one too. I thought it was the Head of a Masonic Lodge? Or a top chess player?😀

We all seem to be one in this thread...except @Wino who appears to be a melting Cornetto! :biggrin:  The new member 'hand' logo is also slightly questionable! :unsure: 

(Edit - I see @Unofix is also a Cornetto!)  So are these linked to post count, or reactions? 

21 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

We all seem to be one in this thread...except @Wino who appears to be a melting Cornetto! :biggrin:  The new member 'hand' logo is also slightly questionable! :unsure: 

So I’ve got to get 3062 more points for my next rank 🤔                  Logged off and back on now I need 3057.Seems to me that   being a GrandMaster isn’t that Grand at all😀

• Confused 1

On looking at my profile, I just noticed a line, "days won", what did I win? and is 61 days good or bad LOL

22 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

On looking at my profile, I just noticed a line, "days won", what did I win? and is 61 days good or bad LOL

I think the " Days won " is when you have the most reactions to your content that you post during the day.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Doesn't mean much on it's own really, members with a higher post count will generally have won more days.  

Throw enough sh*t and some of it'll stick as my Nan used to say! :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Doesn't mean much on it's own really, members with a higher post count will generally have won more days.  

Throw enough sh*t and some of it'll stick as my Nan used to say! :laugh: 

Gave you a 'like' for your new avatar! Looking forward to the new one on Sunday of Kane holding the cup LOL

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Gave you a 'like' for your new avatar! Looking forward to the new one on Sunday of Kane holding the cup LOL

If we play like we did lastnight then the Italians will win easily. 

24 minutes ago, Wino said:

If we play like we did last night then the Italians will win easily. 

It certainly wasn't a 'beautiful game' last night!  Hopefully a few days rest will perk them up a bit...

On 7/7/2021 at 9:19 AM, TomsFocus said:

Wasn't Yoda also a Grand Master? :biggrin: 

At least there's us and others who are grandmasters 😂. I kind of like the reaction count not being seen now. Used to be like a competition on who has the most 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

... I kind of like the reaction count not being seen now. Used to be like a competition on who has the most 🤣

Exactly, that's why I miss it LOL Also, I used it as an indication of how valid the advice was that was offered, yes, I know it was a blunt tool, but now we have nothing!

• Like 2

Think I'm probably one of very few 'forum people' who couldn't care less about post count or likes.  Though I am also the least competitive person I know... :ermm:  

13 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Think I'm probably one of very few 'forum people' who couldn't care less about post count or likes.  Though I am also the least competitive person I know... :ermm:  

Now, there speaks a man with over 9300 reactions LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

That makes two of us but I am quite competitive but just because someone has a high post count doesn't necessarily mean they are  correct.........all of the time 😆

• Haha 1

I'm just a lowly 'Mentor it seems 😐

Newbie-Rookie-Apprentice-Explorer-Contributor-Enthusiast-Collaborator-Community Regular-Rising Star-Proficient-Experienced-Mentor-Veteran-Grand Master

Interestingly I'm still listed as a SUPPORTER too, and I'm sure I shouldn't be...

Just had a message flash up to say I've earned a "Dedicated" badge. Apparently this is because I've signed in on here 7 days in a row. I suspect I won't be the only one  - we must try and get out more!😀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Just had a message flash up to say I've earned a "Dedicated" badge. Apparently this is because I've signed in on here 7 days in a row. I suspect I won't be the only one  - we must try and get out more!😀

Got mine yesterday...not sure it's an achievement as such! :laugh: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Got mine yesterday...not sure it's an achievement as such! :laugh: 

Lol thought you might have!😀

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Lol thought you might have!😀

I got mine too! So, these badges, will I have to get my mum to sew them onto my old scout uniform then?

978347513_badges130721.thumb.jpg.6dc202c9bed962622a809e6f56268d5f.jpg

• Haha 1