Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window

markev

hi i have a galaxy (n reg) the problem is my passenger window my 2 year old son was sending it up and down up and down,now when i press it to go up it does but comes half way back down on its own...any ideas thanks

Push the down button and keep hold of it and i think the window will reset and go all the way down, if not do vise versa, just a guess.....

Push the down button and keep hold of it and i think the window will reset and go all the way down, if not do vise versa, just a guess.....

thanks...it will go down but it just will not stay up as soon as you push up and it gets to the top it just comes back down on its own to halfway

Im not too sure then matey, did you try what I said, if you understood :lol:, im not good at explaining lol!

Im not too sure then matey, did you try what I said, if you understood :lol:, im not good at explaining lol!

yes thanks...it just wont stay up,off the passenger switch our the drivers

Have you tried it with the driver's side?

Have you tried it with the driver's side?

just tried it but no luck,but just noticed it stays up when i lock it with key but comes back down when open

it sounds like the memory has been altered, press the button to fully close the window, release for one second and then press up again for two seconds, this should reset the memory for the window, repeat for down position if required.

your problem is a simple fix! all you need is your d/s/f top window noulding lubricated with silicone spray and the window adjusted! Try lubrication first that might just do it. It's not your door module/window motor trust me.

your problem is a simple fix! all you need is your d/s/f top window noulding lubricated with silicone spray and the window adjusted! Try lubrication first that might just do it. It's not your door module/window motor trust me.

have a look up in the window nnel and see if youre son stuck summat up there if the window senses that there is resistance ie fingers stuck in the window it will automatically drop down half way again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club