Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Infodisplay only display tripcomputer and settings

colonelwai

Hi, hope you can help me out. Bought a 2011 1.6 S-Max Ecoboost and the indodisplay only shows the tripcomputer and setting. I have seen simular cars which infodisplay items like telephone, navigation, radio etc. (car have the original Pioneer AVIC-F9210BT of AVIC F9220BT nav). See file below. Anyone idea how I can let the displayinfo shows more items than Tripcomputer and Settings?

IMG_4735.jpg

More info would require the original infotainment (radio or satnav), not an aftermarket (Pioneer) unit. 

• Like 1

Hi Thomas, I thought I have a genuine infotainment system; at least it seams not aftermarket

IMG_4762.jpg

This pioneer AVIC F9220BT audio system is an aftermarket Ford specific audio system. It is basically just a generic Pioneer audio system that has a vehicle specific front.

This system was available from Ford as an approved aftermarket accessoire.

Electronically the F9220BT is just an aftermarket Pioneer audio system without Ford specific CANbus communication capabilities. This audio system is not capable to communicate with the Convers+ instrument cluster.

Thanks Wilco. This makes perfectly sense.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club