Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk8 titanium

Ben kelly

Hey guys.

I have a standard mk 8 model couldn't afford the st 😓

I was wondering if anyone can source splitter for the whole car can only find front and rear skirts but looking for sides.

All I see is st model add ons.

Also I was wondering if anyone knows if the st spoiler fits a standard mk8 

Thanks for your time 

Ben

Hi,

Titanium has a different front bumper to ST-Line/ST, you will need to source a front bumper (with Fogs)

The rear bumper is just the lower valance

The Skirts and spoiler are direct fit

I'd trawl eBay to see if your colour parts with spoilers attached are going ? You'd be surprised how many there is.

I'd suggest you price things up before you commit to anything - this could turn out to be an expensive project. As mentioned, you're looking at front bumper + foglights, side skirts, rear valence/diffuser, rear roof spoiler, plus painting unless you can find body colour parts. If you go for the ST rear valence you need to do something to get a twin outlet exhaust.

It may look pretty odd unless you lower it, so that's a set of springs, likewise a set of 17 or 18" alloys will need to be sourced.

You need to advise your insurer also, of course.

• Like 2

To late now but would of probably been cheaper to of got the st line version 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

It's an age-old argument, isn't it- spending lots of money to make a car look like something it still isn't, and will never be...

And when all is said and done, it is only a Ford Fiesta.

Although over the last 45 years, the Titanium is one of the best cars I have had. Even without the boy racer bits.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, anon said:

Although over the last 45 years, the Titanium is one of the best cars I have had. Even without the boy racer bits.

Yeah- my 67 plate Titanium is essentially stock and I think it's a superb car.

I must admit I miss my titanium cmax I have, currently in storage till the winter for when I change over and put the fez away 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club