Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

lego cars

mrmetallica

1 hour ago, mickywrx said:

That's the latest version, isn't it?  The older one looks better, IMHO, comes with minifigs.

not sure got all the figures and the bike

looked on google it says 75828 Ecto-1 & 2 is a Ghostbusters set released on July 1, 2016.

On 8/28/2021 at 9:11 PM, mrmetallica said:

not sure got all the figures and the bike

looked on google it says 75828 Ecto-1 & 2 is a Ghostbusters set released on July 1, 2016.

It's the middle one I think.  I'm of the mind that there's a newer one with no minifigs.

That's the one from the film with the all women lead roles.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 7:37 PM, TomsFocus said:

Lego released a VW T2 camper at the weekend...  Looks cool, but costs £150! :unsure:

The Star Wars ones and the Limited Editions can go fir really silly money ....upwards of £500 😮

• Confused 2

23 hours ago, Wino said:

The Star Wars ones and the Limited Editions can go fir really silly money ....upwards of £500 😮

And the rest mate, UCS Falcon is £650.  When it's retired it'll be over a grand.

The DeLorean from BTTF was something like £35 when it was released, cheapest new in box without bidding is £180-ish.

• 2 weeks later...

and ive just won this one for £40 happy days

ecto2.jpg.6a29cc1ea702028865c9884e19ec0c25.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:04 PM, mrmetallica said:

does any one on here like lego cars ?

ive just got from a booty a lego 75880 Speed Champions McLaren 720S Car it needs a few bits to makke it complete ive looked on line seen a list of the parts its made from but no numbers or anything to identify the parts looking for tips on finding what i need without buying what i dont need

I go to a few boot sales and people are going mad after these Lego cars, if im not mistaken they're in small boxes and loads of different ones to collect.

5 hours ago, jace1969 said:

I go to a few boot sales and people are going mad after these Lego cars, if im not mistaken they're in small boxes and loads of different ones to collect.

Yes they are, there are also sets with 1-3 cars and buildings.

early sets can double there money and more if new. If you can find a merc F1 team gift set you’re onto a winner.

can find set prices here;

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/search.page?q=speed champions#T=S

This is what I currently have. (excuse the dust 😉)

Some of the current Technics model cars don't look so great and hence I haven't got any(Well, the last time I looked). Would love the collectors edition of the Millennium Falcon.

image.thumb.png.171ddbac7827c8f7a6dadeeeb6f91140.png

• Like 1

Are the boot sale sets used?  How do they deconstruct them?  I got one piece in the wrong place and took about half an hour trying to get the damn thing off again! :laugh: 

Also, Lego Masters is worth a watch for any that haven't seen it.  The Australia version is currently being aired on E4 on Sunday nights.  :smile: 

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Are the boot sale sets used?  How do they deconstruct them?  I got one piece in the wrong place and took about half an hour trying to get the damn thing off again! :laugh: 

Also, Lego Masters is worth a watch for any that haven't seen it.  The Australia version is currently being aired on E4 on Sunday nights.  :smile: 

Buy a larger Lego set and get a brick separator tool with it.  I've got loads of them if you want one. 👍

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mickywrx said:

Buy a larger Lego set and get a brick separator tool with it.  I've got loads of them if you want one. 👍

Ah, I didn't realise there was a proper tool for it!  I've got a Mustang set in storage that I still haven't got round to.  I wonder if that's a large enough set to have one?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Ah, I didn't realise there was a proper tool for it!  I've got a Mustang set in storage that I still haven't got round to.  I wonder if that's a large enough set to have one?

I'm not sure if it is, Tom.

If you find it's not got one in, PM your address and I'll pop one in the post for you. 👍

ETA:  If it's this one, then it's got a brick separator in the set.

https://brickset.com/sets/10265-1/Ford-Mustang

Edited by mickywrx
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mickywrx said:

I'm not sure if it is, Tom.

If you find it's not got one in, PM your address and I'll pop one in the post for you. 👍

ETA:  If it's this one, then it's got a brick separator in the set.

https://brickset.com/sets/10265-1/Ford-Mustang

Yeah, that's the one, thanks! :smile:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

1 minute ago, mrmetallica said:

that would be good in the yukon lol

Just seen one of FB friends has bought one...cost more than his actual car is worth!! :laugh: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Just seen one of FB friends has bought one...cost more than his actual car is worth!! :laugh: 

is that a real one or lego  ?  i watch gold rush a bloke bought a big one for 1.5 million dollars

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

is that a real one or lego  ?  i watch gold rush a bloke bought a big on for 1.5 million dollars

Lego one lol...not sure where he'd park a real one!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Lego one lol...not sure where he'd park a real one!

and it cost more than a car wow

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club