Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your thoughts on my car

John.c

Looks good! I like the red line separating the two tone. 

Thanks i have done a bit more since the last photo 

IMG-20210801-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20210801-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20210801-WA0004.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 12:42 PM, John.c said:

Your thoughts on my car

It's your car. It's your thing. You like it.  :cheers:

So why ask others about their opinion about your car ? I just don't get it as there will always be someone who won't like it, all tastes differ :bangin:

Looking good, got any build details on what youve done so far?

Thanks ian for your thoughts i will bare that in mind but it is nice to get other people's opinion good or bad any way the mods so far full induction kit /60ml throttle body/full milltek exhaust /front lowered 30ml rear 40ml on lowering spring atm/ pas relocation kit /drilled and grooved discs all round/ respray all grey trim to gloss black now with trc full low line kit next on the list is cams /inlet manifold engine mounts as and when i have the time and money i do all the work myself if i can 

• Like 1

I like seeing what people have done and you've done some good proper mods there to make it go, stop and handle better as well as it looking good.

Once you add cams will you need to look at the gearbox power and torque ratings?  What's the engine putting out now?

To be honest guy i have never had it on a rolling road or had it mapped as of yet it will be a while before i do cams and inlet as they are so much money i need to save for a while 😂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club