Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford colour "Magnetic"

Vendee

I've recently ordered a Puma in the colour Magnetic. I just wondered how long that colour had been in the Ford range?

Mk3.5 Focus/Mk7.5 Fiesta so around 5 years. :smile: 

I must admit, it seems to do well at hiding dust!  Just a shame about the screws and coins that stick to it. :whistling: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Mk3.5 Focus/Mk7.5 Fiesta so around 5 years. :smile: 

I must admit, it seems to do well at hiding dust!  Just a shame about the screws and coins that stick to it. :whistling: 

Handy for storing spanners and other tools though. 

• Haha 1

I had a 2014 Mk3.5 Focus in Magnetic.

It was available on the Mustang before that.

56 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I had a 2014 Mk3.5 Focus in Magnetic.

Same here ... love the colour so much my Mk 4 Focus bought last year also had to come in Magnetic.

2019-11-11 14.56.47.jpg

2021-07-11 11.43.22.jpg

• Like 1

Magnetic is my favourite Ford colour, and I must have the only model that it doesn't come in 😥
Strange how the MK3 ST didn't come in Magnetic but it did on the ST-Line and RS.

I had my eye on the ST-Line X Estate in Magnetic before I went mad and got an ST Estate,
but finding one in 1.5 Petrol (182PS) engine was near impossible at the time.

1683547182_FocusMK3.5ST-LineEstate008.thumb.jpg.f79545ce07c97930239917d884c64c8c.jpg

1069532456_FocusMK3.5ST-LineEstate006.thumb.jpg.c81a1a48ebd70dbb5d1d59e62749dba9.jpg

The US got Magnetic ST's though, this would look so good in Estate form.
007.thumb.JPG.0f72cc2af0350a041276823d32ad8a7f.JPG

To be honest, Magnetic was the second choice for me. I loved the Puma in "Desert Island Blue" and on the Ford site as you were building the car, it looked a million dollars but as soon as I decided to up-spec to the Vignale, the Desert Island Blue looked terrible IMHO. The problem is that the Vignale adds quite a bit of chrome trim (which I don't really like) but the blue and chrome combo looked terrible to me. I went through the colours to find one that didn't make the chrome stand out and that's how I ended up with Magnetic. I saw a Puma ST in the showroom in Magnetic and it looked gorgeous...... obviously no chrome. Hopefully my Vignale will look good in Magnetic when it finally arrives.  At least 8 weeks still to go 😔  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club