Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Approx Cost For Clutch & Flywheel For 1.8 Duratec?

_ZS_

Hi folks.

The clutch is starting to go on my Mondeo (2005 1.8 Duratec HE), and the flywheel is clicking and clunking as well. Car has 60k on the clock.

What sort of bill am I likely to be facing?

Also, is there a single-mass flywheel kit available for this engine, or am I going to have to put another DMF in?

Any info appreciated.

Hi folks.

The clutch is starting to go on my Mondeo (2005 1.8 Duratec HE), and the flywheel is clicking and clunking as well. Car has 60k on the clock.

What sort of bill am I likely to be facing?

Also, is there a single-mass flywheel kit available for this engine, or am I going to have to put another DMF in?

Any info appreciated.

Hi ... call and talk to Graham @ allfordparts he is a top fella and his parts are half the cost of Fraud main dealers and he knows everything about Mondeo models 0191 4200 168.

He has saved me a small fortune and his adice is top notch.

You can buy what you need from Mondeo Breakers and save cash however if you want Ford parts at good cost then call him.

Russell.

• 4 weeks later...

better off buying a conversion kit like i did cost me half the price of a dmf this cost me £350 and east to do if you know what your doing

go for the conversion its cheaper and easy to do if you know what you doing i did on 2.0ltr tddi it cost me around £350

dmf and clutch kit under £400 at euro car parts,dmf's are fitted to a car to handle the torque of the engine, fit a solid and it could overstress the crank.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club