Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

M.O.T Pass

5 pot
聽Share

How many of聽you that have a car that has passed all its聽 m.o.t s聽 聽And not after a re test

And how old is it聽馃榾

My 2010 Focus RS with 21k miles has passed all it's 9 mots with no advisories.

My 2011 Focus 1.6 TDCi with 128k miles has passed all it's 7 mots with no advisories (now sold).

• Like 1

Mrs's current SEAT Mii has passed 4 so far. We had a 1992 Citroen ZX that passed 11 MOT's.

My 110k, previously written off, 2012 Golf has passed the last 3 MOTs first time with me...聽聽

The handbrake didn't really hold for the last one though (still doesn't) so I'm not sure they're the most thorough station! :laugh:

I don't generally own cars long enough to do more than one MOT, but the MK2.5 Focus passed 4 MOTs first-time for me.聽 Though I did have to make a mad dash to Halfords for a brake light bulb just before one of them!聽 :biggrin:

My 11 year old Focus ST has yet to fail an MOT. Got a few advisories for stuff like tyres, brake pads and undertrays fitted (obscuring inspection), but nothing serious.

• 2 weeks later...

My 1989 ford has passed every mot, and is still has original exhaust and paint work. 132k miles.

My previous Celica GT4 failed every single MOT 1st time, usually for the 'superstrut' suspension which was a constant money drain to maintain. In addition, brakes, particularly the hand brake were also troublesome. However,my 16 year old Focus LX has passed it's last 3 MOTs with no issues at all (105,000 miles)

• 4 months later...

just bought 10 plate x sport passed every mot been maintained regardless of cost by previous owner

None of the cars I've driven in 41 years have failed mot except for MK2 Vauxhall cavalier on corroded outer sills.聽

But then they could have failed and I can't remember as I'm a forgetfull senile old *****.聽

• 1 month later...

I have a 2007 MX5 which has never failed - except for a blown rear number plate light ...

11 minutes ago, RMurphy195 said:

I have a 2007 MX5 which has never failed - except for a blown rear number plate light ...

You bored buddy? You've created an awful lot of activity on dated threads LOL 馃ぃ

5 hours ago, StephenFord said:

You bored buddy? You've created an awful lot of activity on dated threads LOL 馃ぃ

nope, I waited till it was 15 years old!

• Confused 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club