Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford galaxy 2017 rear making a squeaking sound

Asim123

I have a 2016 ford galaxy diesel and it has started to make a squeaking sound from right rear and I have changed shock and upper control arm but the sound is still there. Any ideas and does anyone have a rear suspension diagram please.  Or any ideas on how to fix 

• 8 months later...

Hi 

Did you manage to sort out the rear suspension creak mines making the same.

• 1 month later...

Hi I to have ford galaxy 2017 with squeek at rear towards the left side. Can anyone provide a diagram of parts as it seems to be coming from lower suspension arm. If people can respond if this is common issue and how they have fixed this issue.

I would also add that squeeking sound goes away when wet weather but comes back when dry weather.

thankyou

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 6:03 AM, Asim123 said:

I have a 2016 ford galaxy diesel and it has started to make a squeaking sound from right rear and I have changed shock and upper control arm but the sound is still there. Any ideas and does anyone have a rear suspension diagram please.  Or any ideas on how to fix 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354202754847?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=zhitiu4ht-2&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=zhitiu4ht-2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

that’s what you need, rear arm bushes, I have changed them and no more noise.

On 6/19/2022 at 8:05 AM, Azzbad said:

Hi I to have ford galaxy 2017 with squeek at rear towards the left side. Can anyone provide a diagram of parts as it seems to be coming from lower suspension arm. If people can respond if this is common issue and how they have fixed this issue.

I would also add that squeeking sound goes away when wet weather but comes back when dry weather.

thankyou

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354202754847?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=zhitiu4ht-2&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=zhitiu4ht-2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

You would need rear arm bushes, I had this problem, Ford sell the whole rear arm which cost around £300, but I changed the bushes and no more noise 

On 5/14/2022 at 8:42 AM, Abid...123 said:

Hi 

Did you manage to sort out the rear suspension creak mines making the same.

I had this problem and maindealer sell the whole arm but really you need the bushes only .

• 1 year later...

@Hussain12 I have the same squeaking issue with ford galaxy 2016, garage advised nothing wrong with suspension etc, it’s only a noice or else they will replace the link arm and can’t replace bushes, could you please advise which garage did you got your car bushes replaced, I believe you need special tool to replace this bushes so wouldn’t expect every garage to have one. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club