Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 Storage

The Latman

How do I go about finding out the storage capacity of the drive for the Mondeo Sync 3 system?

• 1 month later...

The only storage that sync has is when you put a USB stick into it.  

Sync has a lot of onboard storage. It is used to store the firmware which can be updated. For that reason, it has extra storage within . Non nav units tend to have a total of 8Gb and Nav ones 32Gb.

Cyanlabs  have some data on establishing the amount of free memory. Join their community, they are very helpful and will lead you through it.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, anon said:

Sync has a lot of onboard storage. It is used to store the firmware which can be updated. For that reason, it has extra storage within . Non nav units tend to have a total of 8Gb and Nav ones 32Gb.

Cyanlabs  have some data on establishing the amount of free memory. Join their community, they are very helpful and will lead you through it.

Thank you.

• 2 years later...

Just wondering has the update for F12 maps being fixed or is it just me, tried downloading today and got an error message, any help would be appreciated thank you 

12 minutes ago, Isaac 1234 said:

has the update for F12 maps being fixed or is it just me

Think it is just you !!

The F12 map download to USB seems to be working OK

Did you log in using your vehicles VIN or did you login with your e-mail address ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club