Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xenon Headlights.

Andy UK

Hey everyone, I have to drive over the tops everyday and there are no street lights up there.

I was wondering if I could have some Xenon lights fitted because they give you a better view of the road ahead.

Can someone give me a link that is for Xenons for the Fiesta Mk7?

Hey everyone, I have to drive over the tops everyday and there are no street lights up there.

I was wondering if I could have some Xenon lights fitted because they give you a better view of the road ahead.

Can someone give me a link that is for Xenons for the Fiesta Mk7?

Hello andy try these people http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-06-XENON-HID-UPGRADE-CAR-BULBS-/230389496792?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35a448bbd8

I have bought a set of xenons of them for my fiesta mk5 and they are brill its like driveing around in the daytime in the night time quick delivery has well if you take a look at this picture of my car with the xenons this is the effect you will get http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad145/fiesta_lad_51/Image0169.jpg

Do you mean you want the fiesta headlights with the projector lights in, and then add hids, or do you just wanna put hids in you normal lights?

Thanks for that, just bought some, hopefully coming this thurs/fri!!!

eBay is good for xenon look halogens, but if you want proper xenon get a H.I.D Kit and fit it, costs a hundred odd quid for a good kit

Hello andy try these people http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-06-XENON-HID-UPGRADE-CAR-BULBS-/230389496792?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35a448bbd8

I have bought a set of xenons of them for my fiesta mk5 and they are brill its like driveing around in the daytime in the night time quick delivery has well if you take a look at this picture of my car with the xenons this is the effect you will get http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad145/fiesta_lad_51/Image0169.jpg

Just ordered a set of these!

Is it fully legal to just change the bulbs over and continue as normal or is anything else required?

ebay is good for xenon look halogens, but if you want proper xenon get a H.I.D Kit and fit it, costs a hundred odd quid for a good kit

i fell into this trap when i first looked into doing this mod. just under 2 years ago i spent £180 on a set of 6000k HID H4 bulbs & ballasts for the fiesta, they were brill. (from hidsdirect.com btw). was sure that spending this amount had to be done to ahieve a certain level of quality and reassurance

Then after binning the ST and getting a Celica, i desperately wanted xenons again. A group buy came up, and they were £20!!! that't right TWENTY QUID, i was initially peeved as i'd spent 9 times that to get my last set, but after raging i turned sceptical and passed them off as cheap chinese !Removed!, they were from the east after all. However this group buy was from an eBay seller who'd done group buys on loads of forums including a scooby forum and a motorbike forum. for £20 i couldn't say no really. and wouldn't you know it... they're just as good as my £180 set bought from HIDsdirect. I'd never recommend a chinese ebayer usually but this one i would as the set i've got now is perfect and although the comms were poor, the aftersales service i received was very good (one bulb flickered slightly, i got a complete new set sent out for free!!).

you'd be right to be dubious of such a cheap price from the east but in this situation it paid off. unfortunately i can't link you to the thread as its expired now. i can link you to the seller and his/her items though.. myself and another member on here have this set and we love them :)

Iv just realised, I have bought these now and I already have the projector lights fitted that already look like xenons, would these still work?

Just ordered a set of these!

Is it fully legal to just change the bulbs over and continue as normal or is anything else required?

They are e aproved road legal so they say but the true test is driveing past the police up to now ive had a couple of looks full on head turns but no stops.

They are e aproved road legal so they say but the true test is driveing past the police up to now ive had a couple of looks full on head turns but no stops.

they wont stop you i promise that much, my ate had the most ridiculous blue ones and never once got stopped, only his MOT made him change them lol... only a reet fussy copper who wants sumat do will make you pull over for them

forgot to say.... if you have projector style headlights like we have on the zetec and above models then the beam pattern is nowhere near as all over the place as it would be in conventional reflector type housings. if you get the right temp, say 4300 - 6000k then you could pass them as oem almost (minus the washers and auo-leveling).

surprisingly the po po don't seem to mind about them anymore, i know people with the worst kind, the 8000k+ type and they've never been stopped.. although failed m.o.t's!! lol

Alright cheers everyone, but them in that eBay link for £11, would they fit the new style Fiesta?

Cheers!

Alright cheers everyone, but them in that eBay link for £11, would they fit the new style Fiesta?

Cheers!

Arcording to the listing it says mk7 but if you are unsure contact the seller i have dealt with them before and they are very helpfull.

Cheers!

There only £9.95 now.

ebays version of the MK7 is usually the MK6.5 so you should watch out for that bit!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club