Do Not Sell My Personal Information

long journeys

RGV

Hi.

interested in views on comfort etc on long journeys, say 300 plus, is this a comfortable car for that sort of journey.

Many thanks.

Ecosport Titanium - fine for journeys of less than 100 mile, anything over that its not very comfortable.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

In the last month I have driven to Hawick and back in one day and to Newcastle and back over a long weekend  from Manchester ( each journey having a 20 min pit stop tea break) and had no discomfort, enjoy the drive no problems.

• Like 1

I find the leather heated seats a bit uncomfortable, they are domed rather than bucket shaped, they may be better in a few years when they've sagged a bit, in fact of all the cars that I have had they are the worst, but they're ok for 100miles, I wouldn't like to do much more.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I regularly drive a 480 mile round trip most weekends and have found my Ecosport to be quite comfy.

No problem with my ST Line went to Berwick upon Tweed with a 30 min break midway. 325 miles each way.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club