Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST Line X 140PS 2019 overboost

Ottoni

Hi everyone, been searching the forums and looking at old brochures but cannot find anything out about overboost figures for a fiesta 2019 plate st line X 140ps. On some of these forums someone mentioned the overboost can be 210nm but can't find any official guidance from ford about this. It's almost as if they've deleted any information regarding this from history!

Any help greatly appreciated 😀

They used to guote figures with overboost in brackets but seem to have stopped some time ago.

This is just a thought, but somewhere in the back of my mind I have an idea that it was something about a European regulation whereby figures had to be based on outputs that were continuous, not just available for 15 secs of "overboost". I did see this mentioned as the explanation for the power of the Mk 7.5 ST being quoted as 200ps in the USA (which was the overboost figure) but only 182ps here.

Thankyou for replying, just seems strange that there doesn't seem to be any literature on it anymore! There's also lots of conflicting messages on this forum whether or not the mk 8 even has overboost on it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club