Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GRIZZLED Haggis
聽Share

Good afternoon all.

New to the ford owners club.

I'm soon to be an owner of a new Puma ST聽 ( around 10-12 weeks ) if there aren't any more hold ups what with the chip shortage, previously owned a Fiesta ST3 Mk7, so not new to the ST brand. Did try the new Mk8 but just wanted something a little big bigger so went with the Puma ST ( after 3 long test drives), so now I wait for the arrival. 馃榾

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dezwez said:

Hi welcome

Thanks 馃憤

On 9/3/2021 at 3:12 PM, CyberJamSam said:

Ooo sounds like someone's gunna have some fun!

Yep,got some really great roads up here in the Highlands to take it for a drive.

• 1 month later...

Update on Puma ST delivery, a further 4 weeks added to delivery date early December.

Will now be looking for some winter tyres I think.

• Haha 1

If it gets much past the first week of December I would insist that they keep it till January and get it registered as a 2022. It will help add a couple of pounds to the resale value in the future

4 minutes ago, unofix said:

If it gets much past the first week of December I would insist that they keep it till January and get it registered as a 2022. It will help add a couple of pounds to the resale value in the future

Thought crossed my mind, but to be honest I think they are covering there back's but if arrives by original delivery date I'm happy if not, then renegotiate for pick up聽 early January, it's not like I haven't a car to get around.

• Like 1

Does the actual year make any difference to value?聽 Most buyers won't know (or care) whether a 71 plate was registered in 21 or 22...聽聽

On 10/12/2021 at 9:43 AM, GRIZZLED Haggis said:

Update on Puma ST delivery, a further 4 weeks added to delivery date early December.

Will now be looking for some winter tyres I think.

Without wishing to pee on your chips, don鈥檛 be surprised if you get another phone call quite soon telling you it鈥檚 going to be closer to March for delivery, as I have had pretty much all my Puma order book (I sell new Fords for a living) pushed back to unconfirmed dates, some of which were placed in June聽馃槄

I do hope it鈥檚 different for you, but the issue is only getting worse atm.聽

1 hour ago, Swisstony said:

Without wishing to pee on your chips, don鈥檛 be surprised if you get another phone call quite soon telling you it鈥檚 going to be closer to March for delivery, as I have had pretty much all my Puma order book (I sell new Fords for a living) pushed back to unconfirmed dates, some of which were placed in June聽馃槄

馃檨馃檨

• 3 months later...

Long overdue update on the Puma ST, It's arrived Yeah'.

Pick it up from dealer next week, will post a picture of it.

On 10/16/2021 at 7:59 AM, Swisstony said:

You was pretty much bang on the arrival date, dealer told me that Puma's now have around 8-9 month waiting time .

17 minutes ago, GRIZZLED Haggis said:

Pick it up from dealer next week

The dealer must love you. Not many people would want their new car registered in the second/third week of February. In only two weeks time it will already look six months old.聽 You could have had a new "22" reg. after waiting as long as you have.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club