Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the most effective polish to restore my 2016 Fiesta Metallic blue to its original shine??

Clacton Pat

I have a 2016 Fiesta in metallic dark blue same as the Focus colour. Its in need of a paint restore plus a high quality polish to improve the gloss finish. Im at the seaside and Seagulls etc damage the paintwork.

There are many options available, what is supposed to be the best of these, irrespective of price.???

Thanks from Patrick in Clacton-on-Sea

After trying several brands over the years I now only use Autoglym products as I find them superb. I use the shampoo, super resin polish and the extra gloss protection as well. I only use the polish and gloss protection once a year and it lasts 12 months between applications no problem at all. They do also make a paintwork restorer for faded or oxidised paintwork but I've not needed to use it. If it's as good as the rest of their product range I'm sure it'll be very impressive. T-cut do a less abrasive version for metallic paintwork too and that's very good.

Ask a local car detailing company what they would recommend and what the cost would be.  If the clear coat has been eaten away by bird droppings left on the paintwork then no amount of polishing is going to restore it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club