Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Galaxy 2010 valuation

Surferdude

Guys I need some advice please from anyone who might know about car prices. 

I've seen a 2010 Ford Galaxy X. It's in excellent condition but is basic in spec (no sat nav or panoramic roof). The guys asking for £8400. Is this a good price? 

I valued it at car wow and webuyanycar and there valuations came in at £5500ish. I know they knock off a lot as they need to sell.on again, but I'm worried as there's such a MASSIVE gap in what I'm buying for and what it's valued at. 

Any help or advice massively appreciated. 

You can't give you an idea on how much you should be paying without knowing the mileage, service history, engine type, dealer or private sale etc.

However, I doubt paying 8.5 grand for an 11 year old car that's not even top of the range is a good price.

Even in perfect condition and a gold plated steering wheel it's maximum value is £5800, mind if it has a full tank of fuel the price could double today.

24 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

You can't give you an idea on how much you should be paying without knowing the mileage, service history, engine type, dealer or private sale etc.

However, I doubt paying 8.5 grand for an 11 year old car that's not even top of the range is a good price.

13 minutes ago, unofix said:

Even in perfect condition and a gold plated steering wheel it's maximum value is £5800, mind if it has a full tank of fuel the price could double today.

The cars got 65000 Miles on the clock. Prices have sky rocketed due the ULEZ in London. If the car is ulez compliant Sellers are hiking prices up. 

This is the car I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

And lol about the full tank.of petrol. It's absolute madness at petrol stations. I genuinely need petrol as am on red but no chance I'm queuing for hours. Surely it must calm down soon!

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

2010 2.0 titanium x 

The Galaxy seller got back to me and gave an explanation as to the valuation of the car and gave the following attached info. The picture shows what autotrader feels / advised him the car should be priced at. Seller and I have currently agreed on £8400.

91EEA7AE-B622-4E41-B040-E2E8FCD2BE20.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club