Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CanBus protocol 2008 Focus MK2 query

Phoxxphire2309

Hi, I’ve recently installed a new android Tesla style unit to my focus with 360 cameras and it came with a new heating unit that means hopefully it’s replaced and useable via the touch screen unit.  The issue I’m facing is I have to manually pick a protocol setting from a list of protocols and I have tried all the focus and for model ones to no success. Has anyone had any luck with this or know if another make or model is the right option to choose. Attached photos of the unit 

would love any help or guidance please 

796D91E0-94C4-48E3-9FED-0ACEE77A1BFB.jpeg

Sorry I can't help with the correct protocol. Does the unit have a software update available which might add additional choices? Do the sellers offer any support? I notice several spelling errors just on that one screen "Foucs", "cancle", "updata", is it a newly released unit which is still under development?

10 minutes ago, pcaouolte said:

Sorry I can't help with the correct protocol. Does the unit have a software update available which might add additional choices? Do the sellers offer any support? I notice several spelling errors just on that one screen "Foucs", "cancle", "updata", is it a newly released unit which is still under development?

I have contacted the after sales team with sadly no luck, there’s some with and without spelling mistakes and I’ve also done an update on the protocols. Seems a few sellers sell it and not sure how others got it to work 😞

I think it came out a few months ago

Well what ever next a Ford Focus that looks like a Tesla !!

I don't know the answer to the Can Bus protocol but, have you tried using the software Forscan and viewing the the can bus. It might (I don't know) show you what the protcol is when connected in 'view live data'

• 1 year later...

Have you got a link to the android unit you bought please?