Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apple - Air Tags

unofix

Well I'm not an 'Apple' person (the brand not the fruit) but my daughter loves her Apple iPhone. She also loses her purse at least twice a week 😟

So I was thinking of getting her an Air Tag. I'm still in shock finding out the price is £29 for 1 (but you can buy 4 for only £100 - ***** hell !!)

So do any of you guys out there have  an Air Tag ? and are they any good ?

Do other "finder" products work with Apple iPhones ?

• Like 1

New to me but I can say I’ve never had any issues with Apple products. I’d get Air tags for myself but I’ve an iPhone 7 and an iPad Air 2 . Both working well but not compatible with the Air Tags. As Apple products go £25 sounds alright..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex.S said:

Both working well but not compatible with the Air Tags.

Not compatible !!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought of that, I'm not sure what iPhone my daughter has.

Just now, unofix said:

iPhone 11 and above. Required

2 minutes ago, Alex.S said:

My iPhone 7 is worth about £150. An iPhone 11 must be £500+ . iPhone 13 pro is around a grand !! 

Could’ve got a flux capacitor for that ! 

• Haha 1

Oh thats not good. She has had hers for 3 or 4 years. I will have to find out what version it is when I see her.

11 minutes ago, unofix said:

Oh thats not good. She has had hers for 3 or 4 years. I will have to find out what version it is when I see her.

It’s all about selling us stuff we don’t really need….or do we ? It’s that question that keeps them in business. 

Well I never. Whatever next. Had to google what an "Air Tag" is 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm remembering now why it is that I hate Apple products. The only Apple thing I've ever owned was an iPhone 4S. How it made it to the end of the contract I still don't know. There was more than once when I threw it across the room. Since then I've kept well away from Apple, they just want to control your every move and guess what you want before your decide.

Give me back my Nokia any day. 😀

Great phones in their day. Expensive at the time too..£80 iirc 

My dad (who’s getting on a bit) owns an iPhone 6 (never used!) off his own back replaced his old old phone for £25 brand new piece of crap ! But does all he needs……

FC654715-1C8A-42A4-B294-2D7F136299E3.png

32CBE576-9EFB-46D6-8B5F-2DD4DA68EBC2.png

• Haha 1

My last Nokia was an N97 mini with a fold out keyboard and real buttons. I still have a brand new 'spare' one thats never been out the box. One day it will be worth thousands to some museum 🤣

• Haha 1

I remember that one. 
to this day I get a poor signal where I live. There’s taliban uploading videos from a cave in Afghanistan.  I can’t get 2 bars on my iPhone

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Wino said:

Well I never. Whatever next. Had to google what an "Air Tag" is 😆

Me too...  I thought it was that thing where you can send pictures between iPhones before I read the post! :unsure: 

12 hours ago, unofix said:

If she's carrying a purse with just cards in, maybe use 'ApplePay' instead?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

carrying a purse with just cards in

Tom, she's a woman !! She keeps a spare kitchen sink in the purse plus ............. I don't know what. If you dropped it on your foot it would end up with a trip to hospital 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, unofix said:

Tom, she's a woman !! She keeps a spare kitchen sink in the purse plus ............. I don't know what. If you dropped it on your foot it would end up with a trip to hospital 🤣

Surely that's a handbag rather than a purse? :laugh:   Which begs the question...how does she lose something of that magnitude? 😮 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Surely that's a handbag rather than a purse? :laugh:   Which begs the question...how does she lose something of that magnitude? 😮 

Let's not forget we are talking about the Female species here of which I have had the experience of watching my OH pull up to a petrol pump and get out of the car to fill up and only to realise the tank is on the other side so drove around to the other pump only to find it's in the same place and repeat this x3 before driving off without putting any fuel in.

Thankfully at the time I witnessed this from the company van at the time with a stream of tears and sore ribs for the next hour through laughter.

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Forums

News

Membership