Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Mondeo 1.8tdci wet belt

G.I.T 86

Hi everyone I've a 2009 ford mondeo with the 1.8tdci lynx engine.

I've sprung a leak by the cam bet side. my v belt shredded itself so I decided to change that aswel as water pump while I was there. when I took off cam belt cover I decovered there was a bit of oil splash inside and oil all over the v belt and pullys. would I be right in thinking its the crank seal that's gone... I'm gonna get a wet belt and cam belt kit... but what seals will I get I'm looking to get everyone in that area of the engine... I know I've to get a crankshaft seal camshaft seal. what other seals should I get

thanks

• Like 1

I don’t know the answer but I think you need need a centering  tool to put the cover back on that goes over the welt belt.

thanks for reply. I've done the water pump already when the v belt snapped. the garage is doing it for me as I have not got the time. they told me there is no point in doing the chain as the car is 09. I'll only keep the car for another 3-5 years.

I looked into the link you sent I see two seals but don't see a cam or crank seal. I hope there the only two more than what you sent me that I need.. the place I'm buying the parts don't seem to do any gaskets or seals with the belts so I mite as well go for the link you showed me

thanks a million 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club