Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Galaxy phone holder

Surferdude

Folks, can someone recommend a good vent mounted phone holder for a 2010 Galaxy please? 

I bought a Vanmass holder but this didn't work with the weird (but stylish) vents on the Galaxy. 

Im not a fan of dash or window holders. And anyway, dash wouldn't be possible on the Galaxy as it has a curved dash and a big speaker in the middle. 

Brodit do a mount that fits between the vents. https://www.brodit.co.uk/brodit/vehicles/Ford/Galaxy/2010/653865.htm

Note that Brodit mounts come in two parts which you buy separately. 1 part fits your car, the other part fits your phone and the two parts screw together.

Not cheap but very good.

• Like 1

Thanks mate. I had a brodit on my Audi and it was brilliant. 

Can you recommend a suitable holder to attach to the bracket?

At the top of the page that I linked to above put in the make and model of your phone and it will list all the suitable holders.

• Like 1

Brilliant. Thank you so much. I'll check it out now. 

Just had a look. The pro clip mount is a must. But for the holder, I could pretty much buy a cheaper holder off amazon and screw that in, can't I? I don't need an active holder.