Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Love My Car!

BB69

Black 3 door fiesta zetec

Wow

I love her! Had her just under 2 weeks - Can't stop looking out of the window to check she is still there lol

Parking in the supermarket takes longer as no space is good enough lol

A great looking car :)

Just thought i'd share that

:D

I've had mine over a year and parking still takes me ten times as long just to find the perfect space :D It's a love that never ends :)

• Like 1

I know that feeling lol. :lol:

• Like 1

I absolutely love my little baby.

She's right there as my display pic if you wanna see her :)

<--------

• Like 1

This lasted about 10 days for me, however when i get a new car i think it will last a bit longer!!

• Like 1

Bit out of order m8.

• Like 1

Thanks folks

Yes uneccesary! :o

Bring on the Fiesta love!!! :D

I think I know what you mean and I've not even received mine yet! About a month ago I went to a Ford dealers, just have a look at the Fiesta, as it was on my list of new cars to consider. Sadly, it turned out they closed early on the Saturday I went but there was a Frozen White Fiesta outside with a 'Sold' sign on it. That was it, love at first sight!

I've recently been back to the dealers and ordered one :)

Yea me to, I was in the ford dealers getting a service on my focus,Was looking at a few cars and the new fiesta which i though was nice, Then i seen this white car coming of a transporter and thought to myself what is that looks lovely, As it was sold already i had to order one from ford direct as i coudnt find a white one up here, It arrived last monday and i have been in love since.

Edited by DanGull
Swearing is not allowed on FOC - that includes starred out letters.

A request - if someone posts an abusive comment, please don't quote it. It means the mods have to remove every quote of the comment as well as the offending post itself.

As for you Carlo - you now have a warning attached to your account. Abusive behaviour is not tolerated on FOC, and neither is swearing - including when starred out. Do that again and your account will be suspended. Have a nice day.

like the 'have a nice day' touch :P

i still love mine... i can see it From my bedroom window next too my parents cars and even though mine is the technically worst in the house by absolute miles i think its the best car ever and doesn't look out of place with them :)