Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S1600 Lookalike?

Mark : Somerset SWUK

Now alot of us have seen the S1600 in our Ford Showrooms. (dont like white wheels though !)

A question for all of you especially those of you out there who own White ZS or Titaniums with full dress-up kit (obviously 3door).

If you owned a White Mk7, having seen the S1600 would you now consider have the blue stripes put on your car (bonnet/roof and sides) so it looks like a S1600?

Cost would be FORD £250 fitted or my local car graphic company £120 fitted

I would have bought an S1600 but ordered (to be delivered within next 4week) a white 3dr titanium 1.6TDCi with full kit (as I cover over 30,000 miles annually). I was thinking of having the stripes added once I received it to make mine look like an S1600.

Comments please

Thanks

Now alot of us have seen the S1600 in our Ford Showrooms. (dont like white wheels though !)

A question for all of you especially those of you out there who own White ZS or Titaniums with full dress-up kit (obviously 3door).

If you owned a White Mk7, having seen the S1600 would you now consider have the blue stripes put on your car (bonnet/roof and sides) so it looks like a S1600?

Cost would be FORD £250 fitted or my local car graphic company £120 fitted

I would have bought an S1600 but ordered (to be delivered within next 4week) a white 3dr titanium 1.6TDCi with full kit (as I cover over 30,000 miles annually). I was thinking of having the stripes added once I received it to make mine look like an S1600.

Comments please

Thanks

I personally wouldn't have the stripes as i think what you have ordered looks sporty and classy, especially in white.

I take it you don't have the 17" alloys on your fiesta order though?? As i was told they no longer did the 17" alloys on the new 95PS Diesels (hence why i chose the petrol engine with full kit).

Keep it nice and white, no stripes m8.

I'd probably avoid the stripes too, to be honest. They seem to have become a lot more common on small cheap cars, rather than performance ones, like the 'sporty' Peugeot 107's and Chevrolet's. Come to think of it I didn't think they looked that good on a Dodge Viper either.

The mk7 is a great looking car without them I reckon.