Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Long To Wait

Tony1

Hi There

How long are people waiting to get there new Ford Puma . I ordered mine on the 1st of July and been told by my dealer that i might have it by

the end of November . I ordered a ST Line Vignale in Magnetic Grey with Driver Assistance Pack .

23 hours ago, Tony1 said:

Edited by Raybuzz
Mistake

Ordered my Vignale 27th August and on order form 19th January delivery but as yet 8 weeks later i dont even have a build date so who know when it will arrive at dealership. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 10:00 AM, Raybuzz said:

Ordered my Vignale 27th August and on order form 19th January delivery but as yet 8 weeks later i dont even have a build date so who know when it will arrive at dealership. 

Delivery could now be march had dealer ringing me with thisvery disappointing news now thinking of cancelling order and keeping my car.

• 1 month later...

I ordered mine on 1 November ,delivery MAY next year

ST LINE 155 DESERT ISLAND BLUE ,REAR PRIVACY GLASS

UPDATE on my new Puma Vignale . i picked the car up from the dealers on the 10th December 

I ordered a Puma ST-line X in Desert Island Blue on 3rd January 2022 and was told the wait for delivery would be around six months

• 4 weeks later...

I also ordered a ST line X in the Desert island blue, last Sunday (23rd Jan) and was told delivery could be as long as October !!?...

• 2 months later...

Ordered a Puma ST last week and was told the maximum wait would be 16 weeks with recent factory builds taking around 12 weeks.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:39 AM, simon401982 said:

I also ordered a ST line X in the Desert island blue, last Sunday (23rd Jan) and was told delivery could be as long as October !!?...

Getting my ST Line X tomorrow, ordered in early November

On 10/30/2021 at 11:13 AM, Tony1 said:

Hi There

How long are people waiting to get there new Ford Puma . I ordered mine on the 1st of July and been told by my dealer that i might have it by

the end of November . I ordered a ST Line Vignale in Magnetic Grey with Driver Assistance Pack .

Good choice. I've got the same model/colour/extras 👍

I waited 7 months for mine, ordered June 21, delivered January 22. I do read about some people getting theirs in 3-4 months but I wonder if they are getting someone else's cancelled order. I think things are getting a bit better now but I reckon your dealer's estimate might be about right.

On 4/27/2022 at 1:04 PM, Lode said:

Good for you, hope you enjoy it and it's all what you wished for.

Mine was supposedly built sometime this month, after apparently being brought forward some what from the original estimate(!) - kinda wishing it for June but we'll see!.....

On 4/27/2022 at 1:04 PM, Lode said:

Hope you got the car and all is going well for you with it

Pal of mine was looking at a Puma the other day and was quite interested until they quoted him 6-8 months delivery.

He has just messaged me to say they contacted him this morning and said they had a cancelled order which he could have in less than 2 months. Not sure what spec it was though - he didn't seem thrilled with the deal so I'm guessing a higher spec than the Titanium he was originally looking at. I'll see how he goes on.

Seem to be some strange happenings though. I popped into a local dealer while the Mrs was shopping, to try the new Ford Performance seats in the ST. They had a row of 4 Puma ST Gold Editions parked outside. 

12 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Pal of mine was looking at a Puma the other day and was quite interested until they quoted him 6-8 months delivery.

He has just messaged me to say they contacted him this morning and said they had a cancelled order which he could have in less than 2 months. Not sure what spec it was though - he didn't seem thrilled with the deal so I'm guessing a higher spec than the Titanium he was originally looking at. I'll see how he goes on.

Seem to be some strange happenings though. I popped into a local dealer while the Mrs was shopping, to try the new Ford Performance seats in the ST. They had a row of 4 Puma ST Gold Editions parked outside. 

I think the Gold editions will have been made together as one batch, as opposed to 'normal' models only being built to order.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I think the Gold editions will have been made together as one batch, as opposed to 'normal' models only being built to order.

Sounds right, Tom. There's a note on the price list that the Gold Edition ST is limited production to be completed Q1 2022, whereas the Gold Edition ST-Line carries a note that it is available to order until end of Q3 2022. How much weight we can attach to that I'm unsure seeing as they've just deleted a lot of the Fiesta range in the space of 2 price lists (1 April and 22 April).

It seems my mate was offered another Titanium but he's turned it down because of the colour (Desert Island Blue, which seems very popular and I rather like, tbh) or at least that's what he told the dealer.

Having known him for over 45 years I think it's more because he couldn't justify the cost/benefit over a Fiesta (of which they've had several over that time) and I know neither he or his Mrs could get over the looks!. So it's probably back to the drawing board unless they start giving Pumas away (fat chance)!😀

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’ve just found this forum, and so to make my first post.

Ordered a ST-line Vignale on 13 Jan (I know!) without a delivery date, but  I was informed about 16 weeks. I was told in April delivery date would be 25 June, but have just heard the date has been postponed, waiting on semi conductors as I have requested the driver assistance pack.

I am coming to the end of my current pcp contract but Ford have extended the agreement until the new car arrives.  The contract is until April next, I hope that isn’t an omen!

17 hours ago, Chris Ross said:

I’ve just found this forum, and so to make my first post.

Ordered a ST-line Vignale on 13 Jan (I know!) without a delivery date, but  I was informed about 16 weeks. I was told in April delivery date would be 25 June, but have just heard the date has been postponed, waiting on semi conductors as I have requested the driver assistance pack.

I am coming to the end of my current pcp contract but Ford have extended the agreement until the new car arrives.  The contract is until April next, I hope that isn’t an omen!

This makes me slightly concerned now as I ordered mine ST line X on the end of January, again with drivers assistance pack......my recent response from my dealer is that it should be here in the next few weeks?...... 

Again, hope this is not a bad omen for us all?.....

7 hours ago, simon401982 said:

This makes me slightly concerned now as I ordered mine ST line X on the end of January, again with drivers assistance pack......my recent response from my dealer is that it should be here in the next few weeks?...... 

Again, hope this is not a bad omen for us all?.....

Yes let’s hope so, I guess it is a case of keeping contact with the dealership. I was aware of the delay from the finance guy rather than the salesman due to nearing the end of my current contract, I am hoping to get some idea of dates when the dealership knows.  I was told that the car had probably been built, but they are waiting on the chips. Ford have changed the design so that these can be fitted after the build rather than during build.  How much this is true, I don’t know?

17 hours ago, Chris Ross said:

Yes let’s hope so, I guess it is a case of keeping contact with the dealership. I was aware of the delay from the finance guy rather than the salesman due to nearing the end of my current contract, I am hoping to get some idea of dates when the dealership knows.  I was told that the car had probably been built, but they are waiting on the chips. Ford have changed the design so that these can be fitted after the build rather than during build.  How much this is true, I don’t know?

this is my first flurry into PCP lease 'hire' on a car, so this contract ownership is all new to me!....

Mine has allegedly been built (18th April!!) and has arrived in the UK....haven't been told anything about missing chips or so yet though?...

I was told it is to do with the driver assistance pack as an additional feature, needs more semi conductors so shouldn’t be a problem  be with your ST-Line.

I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

On 6/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, Chris Ross said:

I was told it is to do with the driver assistance pack as an additional feature, needs more semi conductors so shouldn’t be a problem  be with your ST-Line.

I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

It is worth the wait and l'm sorry Chris if your still waiting for yours as l took delivery yesterday! - very nice, drive and comfort seemingly effortless...very impressed so far!!.....

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my Puma ST-Line in White back in November 2021 - still hasn't arrived.

I've been informed that my vehicle is stuck in Dagenham and is waiting on a transporter to take it up to the Midlands.

Anyone else waiting this long?

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, JennaW said:

Ordered my Puma ST-Line in White back in November 2021 - still hasn't arrived.

I've been informed that my vehicle is stuck in Dagenham and is waiting on a transporter to take it up to the Midlands.

Anyone else waiting this long?

Aye - where do you want to start! - l waited six months from order and l know she waited for four of those in Dagenham!....

On 6/29/2022 at 3:29 PM, simon401982 said:

Aye - where do you want to start! - l waited six months from order and l know she waited for four of those in Dagenham!....

At this point I’m been contemplating cancelling. I’ve been without a car for so long that I can’t afford to keep using other means.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club