Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 Focus 1.6 Zetec Front Pipe

rodderslufc

hi my front pipe is blowing and ive been quoted £250 to supply and fit ive found brand new front pipes on eBay for £79.99 as you know its the manifold as well can any body give me some advise and is it difficult to change my self and how long would it take and what tools are required many thanks rod im just trying to save money !!!!!! oh and by the way its blowing from the flexi pipe area

hi my front pipe is blowing and ive been quoted £250 to supply and fit ive found brand new front pipes on ebay for £79.99 as you know its the manifold as well can any body give me some advise and is it difficult to change my self and how long would it take and what tools are required many thanks rod im just trying to save money !!!!!! oh and by the way its blowing from the flexi pipe area

hi,

this is not a bad job to do actually. i would allow yourself a good few hours for this although its just a case of removing the lamda sensor (22 or 24mm spanner/socket?) undo the 3 bolts on the flange to the cat and then unbolt the manifold from the cylinder head. i cant remember what sizes the bolts are but an average spanner set will do for this.

just remember to replace the gaskets :)

hi,

this is not a bad job to do actually. i would allow yourself a good few hours for this although its just a case of removing the lamda sensor (22 or 24mm spanner/socket?) undo the 3 bolts on the flange to the cat and then unbolt the manifold from the cylinder head. i cant remember what sizes the bolts are but an average spanner set will do for this.

cheers mate thanks for your info really appreciated are the manifold bolts easily to get at cheers rod

hi,

hi mate thanks for your help ,can you tell me if manifold bolts are easy to get at cheers rod any tips

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club