Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Stolen

**HappyStar**

Hello all

I just thought I'd give you all a warning.

Gosh so sorry to hear that.

Thanks for posting, will you get back the full value of your car?

Sorry to hear about the loss iam gutted for you mate comes to something these days you can't have notthing to yourself. i hope the car gets found and returned back to you unharmed.

Really sorry to this. I know exactly how it feels as one morning my MK6 ZS disappeared... and they didn't even have the keys.

I really don't look forward to hearing of the mk7s being stolen without keys :(

Hello all

My insurance company are not even covering the cost for hire car, and to be honest this whole episode has been one very expensive lesson for me.

Thanks

Definately an extra worth paying for on a policy.

As someone who has suffered a total-loos this year with my MK7 and even with GAP insurance am over £1,000 out of pocket I feel your pain and am so sorry for you.

So sorry to hear that, I know i would be gutted if it happened to me. :(

Sorry to hear that. Where abouts in the West Mids are you ??

Thanks again for all your kind words. Ill keep you posted with the progress. :-)

Really sorry to hear of your bad news. I hope that it all gets sorted out to your satisfaction soon but keep pressurising the insurance company for a replacement with all your options. Good luck!

This is shocking, BUT lucky that your mother hadn't caught them in the act otherwise who knows what the consequences might have been. Sort of thing u c on crimewatch though you don't expect it 2 happen with fiestas as lovely as they are.

Good luck with either getting it back undamaged or in your battles with the insurance co.

Thats terrible, I hope it gets sorted asap, I work for an insurance company, just keep on at them coz most times it gets put to the bottom of the pile....... did you pay for a courtesy car on your policy? I couldnt imagine mine getting stolen, i always keep my keys either on myself or in my room on the 3rd floor I heard that theives are taking cars to order they obviously change the plates and the vin no. and the police will probably have an idea who has it but will just need to track it down, best of luck!

Wow I am so sorry to hear this story, however as Amie said the consequences could have been very severe had your mother heard them and went to investigate.

I'm sorry I have no information to help you, but I know if my new Fiesta got stolen I would be absolutely seething and probably start my own search and kill the person that stole it.

I absolutely love my car to bits, so I can understand your anguish to this situation.

Thanks guys

Yes, and it's true. V lucky my mother or myself did not get hurt.

I guess everything happens for a reason :blink:

Lessons learnt!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club