Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Website Now Very Slow

Barky

Hi all

Is everyone else having the same problem as me with this website running very very slow (ie like i am on an old dial up connection).

Its not my actual broadband connection as i can open about 10 other pages in the time it takes to looad one on here (nd i've done some speed tests.

Are there new adverts that take longer to load?

I am on a mac using safari, could it be that? as its a shame as this is a great forum but its almost to painfull to be on at the moment.

I timed how long in took just to load the fiesta forum main page, it took 43 seconds......something must be wrong, is it just me?

I am also using Safari on a Mac and having no such problems...

Have to say it was fine earlier but now since 7 its slowed up a bit.

I thought it may be heavy line usage

got the same trouble,firefox on windows 7, only started tonight.waiting for googleads and unanimis to load which is something to do with the advertising i think,anyway its killing the site.

It is very slow tonight. Struggling here on both Firefox and Safari (Windows).

Very slow for me here aswell. About 30 seconds to load this page

Firefox 3.6.3 running on Mac OSX 10.6

Quite painful actually, as said above....Hope it's all better by tomorrow :D

Very slow for me here aswell. About 30 seconds to load this page

Firefox 3.6.3 running on Mac OSX 10.6

Quite painful actually, as said above....Hope it's all better by tomorrow :D

DITTO..... I had no trouble this afternoon, looking up info on my new grass seed i'm using to extend the back lawn, but this site is a true pain-in-the-t***.

I'm going onto zsoc for a while, I just can't thole this. I'm on every night, and this IS new!!

Has anyone noticed that the site also shows new posts (from yesterday)in the forum listing, but when you click to read the thread the posts are from days ago and not new?!

Has anyone noticed that the site also shows new posts (from yesterday)in the forum listing, but when you click to read the thread the posts are from days ago and not new?!

That might be due to a poll, If someone votes but doesn't comment the whole thread still gets bumped.

I've also noticed that the full site has been running pretty slow. It's odd as the mobile site on my phone is faster than it was before.

I noticed it was running very slow last night. Would load anything fine but the forums.

Tonight is also running a little slow but nothing like last night.

i'm confused. I probably have one of the slowest broadband speeds around ( 0.5mbps ) and yet the site has been no slower at all!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club