Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water leak from metal pipe on back on the engine

Jamie.mitchel94

Hi I’ve got a Ford Focus 2.0 diesel titanium and it’s got a water leak coming from a metal pipe at the bottom of the back of the engine does anyone know how I can stop this I got a new pipe and it just pushes into the gap do I need to replace the rubber washer when fitting new pipe 

1 hour ago, Jamie.mitchel94 said:

Hi I’ve got a Ford Focus 2.0 diesel titanium and it’s got a water leak coming from a metal pipe at the bottom of the back of the engine does anyone know how I can stop this I got a new pipe and it just pushes into the gap do I need to replace the rubber washer when fitting new pipe 

Any chance of a photo?

No mate as won’t let me upload it all can tell you it’s on the back of the engine near the bottom 

Is it just water, or is it coolant? If it's just water it sounds like the air con drain pipe which is in that general location, but it would be unusual for it to be draining water when it's cold outside unless the interior of the car is very damp. 

8 hours ago, Jamie.mitchel94 said:

No mate as won’t let me upload it ...

Am unsure why it won't let you? At the bottom of the text box when composing a message, you will see the option to, 'choose files'. Click on the words, then navigate to your photo and then upload it. Then click on the thumbnail to insert it in post. Forgive me if that's what you are doing and for some tech reason it's just not working for you...

Possibly still problems with the -500 error when trying to upload?  If so, screenshot the image and then upload the screenshot instead. 

I'm afraid I'm not sure which pipe you mean without a pic either.

22 hours ago, Jamie.mitchel94 said:

Always replace seals when you disturb something, they go hard over time and will fail very quickly once disturbed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club