Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 fiesta Mk3.5 1.6 16v front calipers

ItzDayle

hey all 

just after a bit of advice and knowledge really 

i have a 1994 fiesta mk3.5 Ghia which has the 1.6 16v 88hp Zetec engine which they fitted in the SI, (you don't see many standard mk3.5 fiesta with these engines in)

my question is im really struggling to find a pair of front calipers for this model as its fitted with vented discs, Is it true that the front suspension setup on these are the same as the mk4 fiesta's / puma's,

if this is true would puma vented calipers fit my 1994 fiesta

hope someone is able to help me

thanks

Dayle

• 2 weeks later...

I can only suggest that you look in CatCar http://www.catcar.info/ford/?lang=en&l=

find the FINIS part numbers (LH + RH) applicable to your vehicle, and then search on other likely vehicles to see if it is fitted to another Ford of that ilk

Can you not get them reconditioned ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I only just noticed your reply,

i managed to do some research and found KA calipers to be the same so got a pair of them on the fiesta now and the front brakes have never felt better

i have bookmarked the CatCar page now as that will help when trying to source parts for the mk3.5 

thanks again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Iirc the Mk 1 Ka was based on the Mk 3 Fiesta platform so that would make sense.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club