Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mods Too Make??

Nico.

i really want make a new change too car, i just love doing it!!! dry on idea's now the rear footwell lights really pushed me...

atm i am looking at smoking out the lights for the car give it a smoooth look :) but other than that newt planed :(

if i have unlimited funds the case would be different i would be driving a PS3 but aint the case unfortunately :( any idea's no matter how wacky appreciated :D

Yes Nico, this is what we want

I think Lamin-Xing the lights would look really good onyour black fiesta.

I was wondering if it is possible to get the key programmed to do the window(s) too (although passenger not having 1 touch amy be an issue

I am definately getting an armrest from Ford

Have you de-badged the rear moddel and spec yet? You could also change badges for black ford ones

anything else i think of and i will let you know

Yes Nico, this is what we want

I think Lamin-Xing the lights would look really good onyour black fiesta.

I was wondering if it is possible to get the key programmed to do the window(s) too (although passenger not having 1 touch amy be an issue

I am definately getting an armrest from Ford

Have you de-badged the rear moddel and spec yet? You could also change badges for black ford ones

anything else i think of and i will let you know

i've kept the fiesta badge, i thinking of spraying it black with a silver outline make it diff... the zetec has gone gone gone :) and i looked at lamin-x they priced it up for me just need the munis now...

i've kept the fiesta badge, i thinking of spraying it black with a silver outline make it diff... the zetec has gone gone gone :) and i looked at lamin-x they priced it up for me just need the munis now...

You should try the gel overlays that come in different colours and finishes. Their on eBay.

And definately spray your rear lights, totally transforms the look of the car but I'd recommend taking the lights off the car as when me and my mate did his golf we just taped round the edges and there was alot of overspray and gave the paint on the car a really gritty feel and made the paint matt.

But it's definately worth it, especially if you have tinted rear windows. When we did my Fiesta we took the lights off and used half a tin and it looks amazing.

You should try the gel overlays that come in different colours and finishes. Their on eBay.

And definately spray your rear lights, totally transforms the look of the car but I'd recommend taking the lights off the car as when me and my mate did his golf we just taped round the edges and there was alot of overspray and gave the paint on the car a really gritty feel and made the paint matt.

But it's definately worth it, especially if you have tinted rear windows. When we did my Fiesta we took the lights off and used half a tin and it looks amazing.

nice one! i getting the windows tinted soon, i managed get mine from new dirt cheap for whats on it, and it was a case of pay a grand more for one with window tint on not...

sooo

-DMB gel overlays

-Tinting

-Pioneer speaker upgrade?

- and hopefully a clean :| haha

just ordered the cone!!! £10 off eBay ;) just hope its in condition it says it is!

Tinted lights would be cool, do you have a link?

What about Eibach springs, not too expensive a mod

Nico.

Posted Yesterday, 10:34 PM

just ordered the cone!!! £10 off eBay just hope its in condition it says it is!

yes mate! WhAt cone is it? Get some pics up when u get it on!!

Nico.

Posted Yesterday, 10:34 PM

just ordered the cone!!! £10 off ebay just hope its in condition it says it is!

yes mate! WhAt cone is it? Get some pics up when u get it on!!

K&N one... just hope its in the condition stated on though.... found it with 20 mins left on auction no one had bid haha :D

a quick way to tint the rear lights to see what thy look like is take them out and wrap them in black ladies tights :)

i got a 5 though so skirts are kinda no go =/ that cadamuro design though do it ... and as for your link for tiniting these seem be good http://www.lamin-x.co.uk/

MG_02231.jpg

MG_02032.jpg

if i had the money thats what i would defo do!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club