Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecosport ????

Ford999

Does anyone on here actually own an ecosport or am I asking in the wrong place !!!!!

• Sad 1

You've posted 3 threads in 2 hours...even on the Fiesta or Focus sections answers aren't always that quick!

But to answer the question, no there aren't many Ecosport owners on here so it may take a bit longer for one to see your post.

• Like 2

Yes, there are at present about 645 posts in total on the Ecosport forum, compared to over 250,000 each on the Fiesta and Focus forums, so not a lot of owners around.

4 hours ago, Ford999 said:

Does anyone on here actually own an ecosport or am I asking in the wrong place !!!!!

My daughter has a 2016 Ecosport 1.5 Automatic which I get the fun of looking after.

Well that's 2 Ecosports that we know of 👍

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, unofix said:

Well that's 2 Ecosports that we know of 👍

2 too many . 🤣🤣

We don't get many posts on the Ecosport section because the owners are a different breed to the Fiesta and Focus owners, we don't tend to mess about with our cars so we don't have as many problems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, iantt said:

2 too many . 🤣🤣

I'm almost embarrassed to say that there's a 21 plate in our car park at work. Thankfully it's only there on a Sunday ( start of his 4 day rota) and is gone by the time my rota starts again ( Thursday). It gives me the shakes when I see it and he blatantly parks it nearest to the turnstiles and not out of the way 😲some folk have no shame ...............😉

• Haha 1

I have an ecosport! It is neither economical, nor sporty. What was I thinking?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I’ve just brought one after I had my fiesta st-line stolen 6weeks ago insurance just paid out,I’m looking for some eco sporters for some tips 

• Like 1

Hi Anthony, not many Ecosport owners on here. Oddly enough I'm trying to sell my daughters 66reg at the moment.

You did well to get a payout from the insurance company in only 6 weeks, they normally like to keep you waiting longer than that.

Mines a 18reg just had it over a week ago, everything in there except heated front seats as yet only one thing wrong is the hand break not holding on hills and when you drove it a bit breaks start to squeak booked it in for next week 

The Ecosport handbrake is of the more modern operation. You need to apply firm pressure with the foot brake and apply the handbrake whilst you still have your foot on the brake. I think you will find that it should be OK if you do that.

13 minutes ago, tark99 said:

except heated front seats

Yes we miss the heated seats, you expect them in the Titanium

I have the Titanium and it's got heated front seats and a sun roof but some had a heated steering wheel instead of the roof and I would have preferred that as the sun roof is useless as it is too far back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 10:42 AM, tark99 said:

Mines a 18reg just had it over a week ago, everything in there except heated front seats as yet only one thing wrong is the hand break not holding on hills and when you drove it a bit breaks start to squeak booked it in for next week 

my handbrake did not hold very well on hills, sent back to dealer to adjust as had only just bought it. Wondering if it is something that they suffer with?

It depends what you mean by not holding on hills, mine is perfectly ok when holding at a junction, not the best I have ever had but it's Ok, and when I park I always use the footbrake when applying the handbrake, it's something I've always done in every car I have owned, I was taught to do it when I was learning to drive.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had an EcoSport on Motability for the past 3-1/2 years having just extended the normal 3 year lease to 5 because I love it so much.  Out of all the Ford cars I've had over the years this one provides me with everything I want - high wheel base/seat and steering wheel controls plus Sync - I know obviously other manufacturers have cars with similar features but having twice switched out to them, I keep coming back to Ford.  I was gutted to discover the EcoSport automatic is no longer on Motability hence the lease extension - if I could have afforded the much higher deposit I might have opted for the Kuga but not to be.  I just love the shape and look of it too and it still turns heads on the street.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I've just become an Ecosport owner.  67 plate 1.5 diesel version. 

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club