Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Droning Noise

andy mad

i have had a droning noise coming from the front of the car, garage said wheel bearings so replaced them, still got the noise, this has only happened since having the slave clyinder and clutch done 6 weeks ago, any ideas it is driving me nuts, now someone said change the wheels from front to back as this could be why i have the noise, andy other ideas, please help

i have had a droning noise coming from the front of the car, garage said wheel bearings so replaced them, still got the noise, this has only happened since having the slave clyinder and clutch done 6 weeks ago, any ideas it is driving me nuts, now someone said change the wheels from front to back as this could be why i have the noise, andy other ideas, please help

possibilities are the cv joints are needing regreased incorrect or not enough gear box oil or tyres like my old passat depending on what tyres you have on the foci you can get more or less road noise which sound like a drone but its actually from the tyres or take it to who done the clutch and tell them its been droning its head off ever since

many thanks will try that and see what happens, the garage that done the slave cylinder and clutch say it is nothing to do with the work they done, but it has only started since i had to have the slave cylinder replaced as i had no clutch pedal, so i replace the clutch at the same time 450.00 quid,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club