Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New style Fiesta

jsk

Looks like the demo models are hitting the roads.

Things i noticed:

looks to have a power seat button but it manual, what does this control?
now has the S for Sport button on the wheel being an ST variant in line with the Focus now.

new exhaust system?

On 2/5/2022 at 6:41 PM, alexp999 said:

It probably controls the lumbar support. 

Yes, it looks similar to the control for 4 way lumbar support I've had on VW Group cars.

The new seats look good. I'm interested to see if they are a bit more accommodating than the previous version. I've got my car booked in for service/MOT week after next so I'll see what I can find out while I'm there.

• Like 1

OK I may well be going crazy... But I had a mk8 fiesta titanium x and I'm pretty sure I had an electric handbrake... 

Just been to test drive a fiesta and they've said its a manual handbrake and fiestas never had an electric handbrake... Am I losing my mind? 

26 minutes ago, magic14 said:

OK I may well be going crazy... But I had a mk8 fiesta titanium x and I'm pretty sure I had an electric handbrake... 

Just been to test drive a fiesta and they've said its a manual handbrake and fiestas never had an electric handbrake... Am I losing my mind? 

Fiesta has never had an electronic parking brake.

Maybe you are thinking of the Mk4 Focus?

• Like 2

Ordered Fiesta in August, delays as plant at Cologne was shutdown at various points due to semiconductor shortage. In November was offered Facelift Fiesta, at negotiated price, as model I ordered was discontinued. Accepted this, and was informed this week that my car had been built and was now marked as 'Shipped'. Due to arrive from middle of March. Also told Ford only taking orders for Facelift model during next week. What this means for future is merely speculation.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone ordered whose delivery has been delayed. I know someone who ordered back in november but there has been delayed to june.  It was due for delivery intially in march

Nothing yet, by time it arrives, petrol will be so expensive we will wish we'd ordered an ev.

• Haha 2

On 2/12/2022 at 2:40 PM, scenicavalon said:

Ordered Fiesta in August, delays as plant at Cologne was shutdown at various points due to semiconductor shortage. In November was offered Facelift Fiesta, at negotiated price, as model I ordered was discontinued. Accepted this, and was informed this week that my car had been built and was now marked as 'Shipped'. Due to arrive from middle of March. Also told Ford only taking orders for Facelift model during next week. What this means for future is merely speculation.

Has yous arrived?

Not yet, but supposed to be here by last weekend of the month according to Sales rep.💤🤠

Ordered my ST Line Vignale back in December. Had an email from dealer last week to say no new updates as yet, still no build date. 

Had an email today saying mine has a scheduled build date of 29th April so could arrive late May or early June...that's 2022 by the way 🤣

Originally ordered pre-facelift in May last year so just over a 12 month wait by the looks of it....

• Sad 2

On 2/9/2022 at 9:13 PM, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Yes, it looks similar to the control for 4 way lumbar support I've had on VW Group cars.

The new seats look good. I'm interested to see if they are a bit more accommodating than the previous version. I've got my car booked in for service/MOT week after next so I'll see what I can find out while I'm there.

Lol, I couldn't remember which thread I'd posted this in!😀 Anyway, I found out nothing while I was in there as the place was completely devoid of any staff other than the service receptionist still hiding behind a glass screen!

21 minutes ago, martinf64 said:

Had an email today saying mine has a scheduled build date of 29th April so could arrive late May or early June...that's 2022 by the way 🤣

Originally ordered pre-facelift in May last year so just over a 12 month wait by the looks of it....

That's pretty bad. My neighbour has just got another new Audi A3 (which he swaps every 2 years like clockwork), must ask him when he ordered it- maybe he puts in the order for the next one as soon as one is delivered!

@sparkymatt I ordered mine in December aswell, they said nothing yet but expecting build may/june.

I'm considering cancelling if nothing by may and ordering an ev peugeot e208 to be honest,  I'm in 2 minds.

36 minutes ago, Pittnuma said:

@sparkymatt I ordered mine in December aswell, they said nothing yet but expecting build may/june.

I'm considering cancelling if nothing by may and ordering an ev peugeot e208 to be honest,  I'm in 2 minds.

I was originally told may/june build too. I dont mind waiting. Currently have 2020 Fiesta ST Line X

Ive been told delivery due end of may but still no build date. This is my first time ordering a new car. For those who have ordered a new  in the past if it was due for delivery in may wouldnt have it been given a build date by now?? Trying to figure out if my order has been delayed. Delaer being no help just keeps saying nothings changed.

2 hours ago, HG3 said:

Ive been told delivery due end of may but still no build date. This is my first time ordering a new car. For those who have ordered a new  in the past if it was due for delivery in may wouldnt have it been given a build date by now?? Trying to figure out if my order has been delayed. Delaer being no help just keeps saying nothings changed.

Yes you will get a build date (usually around a month) then delivery date, I think your del date is probably best guess from dealer..

Fingers crossed, you never know.

Just read Ford are to idle the German plants Inc Cologne 

16 hours ago, Pittnuma said:

Just read Ford are to idle the German plants Inc Cologne 

That is not good news 

Have you mentioned this to your dealer?? Have they said anytbing about a change in delivery dates

24 minutes ago, HG3 said:

That is not good news 

Have you mentioned this to your dealer?? Have they said anytbing about a change in delivery dates

I did, I actually got a call from the dealers owner, head honcho.

He was very apologetic, told me I have a build date in June now, but no gaurantee, that it is true currently Cologne is idled.

Worthwhile chat, I was gonna ditch it and go for a Peugeot e208, but think I'm gonna wait. Said to him I will wait until June, if it goes back too much I will go for another brand.

I know it's not the dealers fault, I actually feel sorry for them, they get info sporadically.

• Like 1

1 thing that is annoying, go on auto trader n search, you will see stacks of 22 plates and they are immediate delivery. So they are out there 

10 hours ago, Pittnuma said:

1 thing that is annoying, go on auto trader n search, you will see stacks of 22 plates and they are immediate delivery. So they are out there 

Don't trust Autotrader ads.  I've found most of the brand new cars on there are actually sold.  It's just a ploy to get you to contact them.  When you do, you get the 'Oh, that's just sold, but I can offer you XXXXX instead'.

• Like 2

Titanium now poverty spec!! Been a while since I saw steels on a car. 

Screenshot_20220324-130051.png

• Sad 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club