Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi-Q - A Recommendation!

Michael P

So, i wake up tuesday, trundle to get some eye drops, then go to the petrol station

"GENKIES MY TYRE IS QUITE LOW" i cried. i blew it up and set off on my way. I keep my eye on it and it looks all hunky dory.

I wake up yesterday, i look out the window and i catch sight of my car

"GENKIES MY TYRE IS QUITE LOW" i cried. Then i knew i had some trouble.

I went around my village searching high and low for a car pump. I then came across one and used it.

I drove to my local town and tried out the Hi-Q garage. I'm fed up with Kwik Fit finding more problems with my car and insisting i have them fixed there and then.

I drove in, said "i have a slow puncture, help me or i'll cry"

20 minutes later, i had explained to me that there was a screw quite near to the side wall, only thing that could be done was a new tyre, they only had top line Good Years but they gave it me £10 cheaper because of the cost and they fitted it within 10 minutes.

This makes Michael a happy chappy. Use Hi-Q, it'll raise you IQ.

:lol: You do make me giggle Mr P. :D

Glad you got it all sorted out.

On a totally unrelated note, but one which may interest you, I had to drive through 5 sodding miles of loose chippings on the way home. A happy chappy, I was not. Needless to say, 10mph all the way!

Ahhhh i'm one of those annoying peeps that won't go at 10mph!

a nice mini adventure story

good work :)

I'll tune in next week when the next tyre hits a screw :lol:

"GENKIES"

Who the frick says 'genkies' Parr!? On a side note I'm glad that they sorted your prob out quickly... especially after quikfit-gate that you had before.

Alex - they're relaying loads of roads by me at the moment too. Yesterday I was literally following the roller that was compacting it down... the sound of the chips hitting the car was not pleasant at all. I just gave up and drove on the other side of the road eventually, a lovely man in an Audi A3 coming in the opposite direction even pulled into a layby so I could go past on his side of the road! :P

Oh, i have a nail in the back tyre too!!! :lol:

That one has sealed itself and is a-ok as it is for the meanwhile.

I had a bulge in the sidewall of my tyre recently, took it to Hi-Q in Sheffield and they were great. Replaced it with a Toyo Proxes T1 or something for £50.

He said the alloy wheel was a little bent, but balanced it up and said it wouldn't be a problem. They had free wi-fi in the reception and they made me a coffee (in a proper mug from a filter coffee machine, not a silly Klix thing). I was quite impressed!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club